Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans forum tomorrow

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Someone ask what happened to the Cup Final money.....

That was my favourite question asked on the night of the infamous Greg 'over my dead body' Stanley forum at the Concorde in 1996!

I knew the kiddie that asked it at the time and he got slaughtered for asking such a crap question!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
As we appear to be trying to sign a strong hold up forward I thought I'd ask the question if Gus thought the good old english type centre forward was becoming a thing of the past. When the guy stuck the microphone in front of me my mind went to jelly and I began to ramble on about Carroll seeming not to be wanted at Liverpool. I heard a few groans as I tried to explain that i did'nt expect usto sign him then realised I was digging a hole that I would have trouble getting out of. I nearly fell out of my chair when Gus said that was a good question haha!

I was sat next to the chap who asked the question about pitch size/style of play. Having chatted before the start he had mentioned last years forum and its farcical nature, with him being critical of some of the people there last year. Was a little ironic when he came up with one of the duds of the evening its fair to say.

Other than that, enjoyed the humorous nature of the evening, and was good to see FDM there also!

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I was sat next to the chap who asked the question about pitch size/style of play. Having chatted before the start he had mentioned last years forum and its farcical nature, with him being critical of some of the people there last year. Was a little ironic when he came up with one of the duds of the evening its fair to say.

Other than that, enjoyed the humorous nature of the evening, and was good to see FDM there also!

Ha ha what a dick he is then :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here