Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans forum tomorrow

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Outed by Ernest and Standup! Very sheepish performance from the floor, vast swathes of empty seats and all very quiet. Greer was very nervous, kept being nudged forward to the mic and giving a death stare when he was. Good entertainment, the £5.40 fee for a pie and tiny drop of orange juice was a shocker. Had Barber been there, I would have questioned the pricing but the bottler wasn't. Good show all.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ninja asking about Swindon

I was going tell Gus it was a must win and that it would put a hex on the season if we failed and my opinion of him would never recover if we did. But I thought that was a bit strong. "Swindon is easy", well said Gus!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was going tell Gus it was a must win and that it would put a hex on the season if we failed and my opinion of him would never recover if we did. But I thought that was a bit strong. "Swindon is easy", well said Gus!

i think the easy bit referred to picking a team because it was at the start of the season and not conflicting with league ambitions....but then i guess u knew that :)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i was quite happily listening online til the 8 o'clock news...since then its shitty music?
ive restarted it and ive still got shitty music

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
I was the one who asked about Charlie's column, for a 15 year old it was very very nerve-racking haha, shook my hand after though and said thank you to me for asking it :)

Also, I think barber was there, but standing at the side, definitely looked like him, I could be wrong though.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Compared to some Forums in past times, it wasn't too bad. Not too many stupid or embarrassing questions to the panel, bar the bloke near the beginning asking about the size of the pitch. :rolleyes:

Was that Sarah Watts asking about Charlie's Tea Mug and if it was sponsored? Hilarious. ???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was the one who asked about Charlie's column, for a 15 year old it was very very nerve-racking haha, shook my hand after though and said thank you to me for asking it :)

Also, I think barber was there, but standing at the side, definitely looked like him, I could be wrong though.

Well done...i emailed that question in..but u presented yours very well

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Fair play, that was early on too! I was going to ask that if no-one else did. The loud chaps behind me were all talk post forum, silent throughout.

And yes, it was Sarah Watts. Gus was perplexed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here