Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy another laugh at Palace ? Well then step right this way...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Quite why anyone would be desperate to get to Selhurst on a monday night to meet two reserve players I don't know...

Quite. Palace fans can't even be arsed to turn up to Selhurst on a Saturday to watch the first team so you've got sod all chance of getting any to this.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Quite why anyone would be desperate to get to Selhurst on a monday night to meet two reserve players I don't know...
Two reserve players? According to wiki, David Wright had 28 league appearances for you last year, and 21 so far this year. Garvan 26 & 15 appearances. Are they reserves?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Palace are hilarious.

*Awaits "Aquilaugh" dishing out an angry tirade in a futile attempt to defend his beloved potless paupers*

Also, how long before Crystal Palace's WORLD FAMOUS ACADEMY that bought through such SUPERSTARS as SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY loanee JOHN BOSTOCK and WIGAN RESERVES SENSATION VICTOR MOSES is mentioned? The straws really are becoming more and more difficult for the poor old Nigels to clutch.

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Quite. Palace fans can't even be arsed to turn up to Selhurst on a Saturday to watch the first team so you've got sod all chance of getting any to this.

I get the feeling 'officially' there was 108 there.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I wonder if 'reserve player' Garvan is happy with his choice of staying with palace as he's clearly lauded by the multitude of fans there, is heavily overworked being forced to play pesky matches when he could have been a promotion play off chasing bit squad player here?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If you include STH who are entitled to turn up for free but chose not to, the attendance was in fact 13,008

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I wonder if 'reserve player' Garvan is happy with his choice of staying with palace as he's clearly lauded by the multitude of fans there, is heavily overworked being forced to play pesky matches when he could have been a promotion play off chasing bit squad player here?

We could have signed him instead of Harley (awaits Tony Meola's Loan Spell to self-combust)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It would appear CPFC2010 organised a meet-and-greet Fans Forum and quiz night at Selhurst Park last Monday night, also attended by a couple of Palace players (Garvan and Wright). A chance of "a beer with the lads", and an appeal for fans to come along and support the event.

8 fans turned up. EIGHT. :lolol:

NSC has more palace fans than selhurst :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
We did a quiz night at the Amex once, and raised over a grand for charity.

It was fun. Everyone (I think) enjoyed themselves, and we didn't need to bribe them with Torbjorn Agedestein nor Jake Forster-Caskey to say 'hello' to.

And the beer was nice. And the pies were hot. And we had a laugh. Do you know what? I think we'll do it again one day.

It wasn't exactly hard to do...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Is the EIGHT figure the number that actually turned up or does it include the quiz season ticket holders that didn't bother attending?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shouldn't mock the inflicted but :lolol:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I expect Old Twatty will be on later telling everyone how Brighton fans did not turn up to save their club and they did not care.
Well I have news for him, Palace Fans are not rallying to the call, CPFC210 asking for support on buying season tickets and supporting these events and 8 turn up. Thats wonderful !!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ties in nicely with my hashtag on Twitter :lol:
#weall8palace :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
pix.gif

The Palace Supporters Bar at Selhurst.