Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Roadshow

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Just out of interest what questions are people hoping to have answers to regarding the stadium and does anyone have anything they will be suggesting/asking in the Q&A section?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Q2: Can signage to the bar be clear and concise?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Questions 3,4,5,6,10,14,23,25,27,32,36,41

How much is it now going to cost?
Where the f*ck will the money come from?

Also:
If the break even figure is 12,000 (as you've stated), what is the forecasted ticket price?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Also:
If the break even figure is 12,000 (as you've stated), what is the forecasted ticket price?

Doubt you'll get an answer on that, as in truth I don't think there is one. If the break even figure is a gate of (say) 14'000, that will be based on a whole range of ticket prices from say, £20 (?) up to maybe £45-50 or more, depending on the seat and matchday / season-long package people buy.

In this context, to say the average ticket will cost x or y would be misleading and not v helpful, so I guess any qusetions about Falmer ticket prices will be batted away.

For what it is worth, I reckon by the time the ground is build a bog-standard, one off, adult ticket will be about thirty odd quid??

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
For what it is worth, I reckon by the time the ground is build a bog-standard, one off, adult ticket will be about thirty odd quid??

I swear I remembered DK saying prices wouldnt be any higher than they are at the Withdean.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Question 3
What time does this finish ? I've got to get to Cineworld.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I swear I remembered DK saying prices wouldnt be any higher than they are at the Withdean.

Hmm, he may have done - I honestly don't know. But that would surley be a risky stance to take when all club expenses (wages / transport / utilities) etc are rising so quickly, and stadium construction costs will have risen by about 30 odd % minimum since the first estimates where made. Still, he's the gaffer :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here