Falmer Protest - Saturday 14 February

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:p

baz

Jul 7, 2003
Great to see a lot of the names and put faces to them for the first time. I was a little uncertain about going as I thought it might be a little clique but just felt I had to do something other than just writing letters. I wish I hadn't posed with my radio by my ear for the Argus though. I hope the official picture gets my better side, unlike Roz's. Then again I probably haven't got one.

I don't have any great ideas for the next event but I will certainly come to whatever is decided. In the event that no stunning ideas are forthcoming, why not do the same again on 6th March. With no game we really should get considerably more people.

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
baz said:
. I wish I hadn't posed with my radio by my ear for the Argus though. I hope the official picture gets my better side, unlike Roz's.

Oh, so that was you posing with my mum! I'm sure there is a joke in that but I don't want to go there!

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
BenElton'sBrother said:
Safeway, what are you trying to suggest re: fatboy??? :lolol:
Yeah what r u trying to suggest! :glare: Are the photos of yesterday gonna be in the Argus tomorrow? After the amount of time the woman spent arranging baz and seagullmatts mum they should be good!

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Well the photo from from the quiz night fundraiser on Fri 6th Feb only appeared in the Argus yesterday...

I think they are a little slow... Bless em...
:dunce:

BenElton'sBrother

Nov 30, 2003
Hove
Quality afternoon! (One of my more unusual Feb 14ths)

Again good to put some more faces to names.

Unfortunately one picture of me has sneaked onto this thread therefore ruining it forever!

Thinking about it, it was also a quality evening which probably explains why I can’t get the mental image of Trotster flashing out of my mind...

Richie Morris said:
Did anyone at Falmer on saturday actually hear my 'big hello to everyone at Falmer' on Southern Counties?Was hoping it would raise a cheer
I heard it, Richie - but I was tinkering with a laminating machine at home at the time, preparing a nice Presentation Item to give to Safeway in recognition of his brilliant idea to compromise Mr Woodruff.

Safeway's own excuse is perfectly reasonable. He had spent some time in the Swan with Trotster and needed to recover with a bevvy in more salubrious surroundings.

Good broadcast, btw.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Good day all round.Luckily got woken up by a ticket inspector on the train home,made my night out only a little bit late.Then fell asleep and staggered home.A few cans of Stella,couple of Guiness and JD and coke.Or was it the nice fresh air standing over the A27 all afternoon.

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
Nice to have meet you oapdodge.

Hope you didn't get into too much trouble last night! Luckily for me there was no inspector on my train coz I didn't have any money having spent it all on booze!

Last edited:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Yes it was good meeting a few posters and putting names to people you see most weeks.
Good job I got woken up or would have probably ended up in Littlehampton,Portsmouth or anywhere along the west coast.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Good to see your ugly mug in the pics big fella. :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here