Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Protest - Saturday 14 February

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Couldn't be at either Grimsby or Falmer, but I did take a scenic detour via Falmer Road to the A27 on Saturday afternoon and honked my horn (is it me or does that sound dodgy) merrily as I went past.

Well done, people.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Trotster said:
Rest assured that after seeing the photos today - i am going back to the hair dressers tonight to return my mahogany locks back to teh usual blonde/brown!!!
Like I said, there's nothing wrong with your hair. It'll just look better when it's finished.

speechless-smiley-008.gif

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Nice pic Trig - thanks! NOT

Guys - thanks for the comments about the hair - like the smilie everest!! I might try and get that in my signiature!!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
well done all involved...another successful campaign indeed...

most impressed with Rozs photo of the AONB !:lolol: maybe its those plastic carrier bags that will be museum items in about 50 years that they are worried about...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It was quite incredible that everyone had their radios on full balst on the bridge yet you still had to listen very carefully to hear the game over the traffic noise.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Everest said:
Like I said, there's nothing wrong with your hair. It'll just look better when it's finished.

speechless-smiley-008.gif

That's awful Everest (but I like you :lol: )

Troster, that smiley looks more like me :jester:

I like your hair like that, don't take any notice of this lot.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
It was quite incredible that everyone had their radios on full balst on the bridge yet you still had to listen very carefully to hear the game over the traffic noise.

good point - a football match lasts how long?? and traffic stops when?? :lolol:

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
tedebear said:
well done all involved...another successful campaign indeed...

most impressed with Rozs photo of the AONB !:lolol: maybe its those plastic carrier bags that will be museum items in about 50 years that they are worried about...

Anybody else think that now the Argus is on our side finally DK should get in touch with them and ask them to show true pictures of this AONB whenever Falmer is in the news?

Have them stop using the 'artist's impressions' of the stadium and instead show the field with the Uni buildings and/or A27 in the background. Show the place for what it currently is-a shitty muddy field next to a collection of ugly campus buildings.

You never know, if outsiders get daily reminders of the shithole we're trying to build on they might switch sides?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here