Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Protest - Saturday 14 February

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not sure what I did!

The banners looked great when I went past, sorry I couldn't be there, had little uns to look after.

I think we need to really surpass ourselves on March 6th (?) at a new modern stadium somewhere.

Reading are at Palarse so rules them out.

There must be somewhere we can go, either as homers or in the away end. Anyone got any ideas?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Superphil said:
Not sure what I did!

The banners looked great when I went past, sorry I couldn't be there, had little uns to look after.

I think we need to really surpass ourselves on March 6th (?) at a new modern stadium somewhere.

Reading are at Palarse so rules them out.

There must be somewhere we can go, either as homers or in the away end. Anyone got any ideas?

You asked for pictures. They are somewhere in the thread.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Sorry if it was in the thread and I missed it but what did the Landlord of the Swan have to say (or did he just start a rousing chant of 'We Want Falmer')

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I know what I was thinking he should have been thinking, Superphil.

It was along the lines of "Why am I such a twat as to stand in front of this banner while that Anne Robinson lookalike points that camera at me?"

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
Well, we weren't in the early edition of the Argus. Just a really small photo from Hull and a report tucked away at the bottom of the page. Hopefully, they'll change that for the later edition but I won't hold my breath.
We could have spent more time standing on the bridge getting flashed (Thanks for that Trotster!) if our picture wasn't going to get in.

norm

Feb 8, 2004
hove
i feel it may be to much for you roz, and as i spend my whole life naked it could not be printed on here:angel:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Can I just intervene in this thread and say - power to your collective elbows, yes Falmer, etc etc - but, while being only an occasional poster and someone who's not met any of you in person - thumbs up for the Trotster pictures, whether mahogany/blonde/blue/Croatia-style-red-and-white-checked hair. . . All good, all good. ;)

No?
I can't?

You sure?

Okay then, think I'd better just move on then, making sure to collect my coat along the way. . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here