Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Pics

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
The more i look at them pictures the more i wish the club had gone for 2 tiers on the East side as well. The West Stand looks awesome but the rest of the ground looks very plain to me.

2 tiers will in place within 5 years IMO in the East Stand

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
The more i look at them pictures the more i wish the club had gone for 2 tiers on the East side as well. The West Stand looks awesome but the rest of the ground looks very plain to me.
The east stand will have two tiers, just as soon as they club needs to up the limit to 30,000. Its in place alreADY.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The South and North stands look strange and so small against the West.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010

remember, when we grow that east stand can be made in to two tiers :) + of course it looks plain, there are no seats or grass, its just concrete?! xD

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Its really weird, it doesnt look strange when your in there and i think when people fill it up it will be seriously impressive.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Wow! I love the one from the Police box! Thanks for my new backround!

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Cheers Brighton Boy, blinding photos!

Out of interest, have the seating bods started fitting the seat rails in the Upper West and how far along have they got? From the webcam it looks like they've got about half-way, but your picture from the northern end of the UW suggests they've not got that far yet?

Also - any little nuggets of previously unmentioned info? Stuff about the home changing rooms for example?

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Fantastic pictures - thanks. We really need to wait and see how it looks when all complete before judging the look of it too much.

You do have to pinch yourself though to think it's "ours"

Last edited:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Cheers Brighton Boy, blinding photos!

Out of interest, have the seating bods started fitting the seat rails in the Upper West and how far along have they got? From the webcam it looks like they've got about half-way, but your picture from the northern end of the UW suggests they've not got that far yet?

Also - any little nuggets of previously unmentioned info? Stuff about the home changing rooms for example?

Yes your right, the upper west rails wer half way and i walked from one side to the other and the view is fantastic. As of today paul rodgers said they had sold 9000 season tickets. one thing i found out today is that there are toilets that have been built but but have been covered by bricks so that when the capacity is increased they will just knock a few bricks down and then there will be a load more toilets ready to piss in/on/around.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
And also it seems that everyone has their own changing room, the players one is massive and then their is a changing room for backroom staff. Then Gus has his own changing room and even Gully has his own changing room complete with showers!!!!! There is a warm up area under the stands for each team.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
So many pictures of the new stadium have been posted and I've enjoyed looking at all of them. Thanks for posting

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
9000 st to date! I expected that and more by the time its all said and done but still! NINE THOUSAND! When was the last time we had that many!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
9000 st to date! I expected that and more by the time its all said and done but still! NINE THOUSAND! When was the last time we had that many!

I think its fairly good going. we have sold the full withdean capacity already and their will be 2,500 tickets for away fans, so that totals 11,500 which means we have sold half the tickets with 5 months to go.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I think its fairly good going. we have sold the full withdean capacity already and their will be 2,500 tickets for away fans, so that totals 11,500 which means we have sold half the tickets with 5 months to go.

That 9,000 is excluding 1901 club isn't it? If so, thats over 11,000 tickets sold.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
CIMG0033.JPG
CIMG0010.JPG
CIMG0022.JPG
CIMG0018.JPG
CIMG0003.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here