Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Pics

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Blimey, keep 'em coming! These are stunning.

Love the tone with the misty blue sky.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Theres more! Keep them coming! Fantastic stuff again Brighton boy!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
one thing i found out today is that there are toilets that have been built but but have been covered by bricks so that when the capacity is increased they will just knock a few bricks down and then there will be a load more toilets ready to piss in/on/around.

These are the little things that show how forward planning the club have been, when they are ready to increase the capacity it really will be done in no time, the infrastructure it seems is already there in almost every aspect. Well done to all involved.

Nice pics Brighton Boy!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Oh an i also found out that apparently some of the pitch technology will be a percentage of fake grass like they use at the emirates. And when a concert is hosted they can cover the pitch and within 24 hours it will be back to its previous state.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know everyone has said it Brighton Boy but they are cracking photos. I think the sunshine helps as well.

As mentioned already, I take it the 9,000 STs excludes 1901s.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does anyone know (who has been to a presentation recently) how the Northstand is selling? Just out of interest like.

Not too bad when I was there, obviously at back of stand heavily sold, we chose down the end of WSU in the end though as wasn't convinced

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
I know everyone has said it Brighton Boy but they are cracking photos. I think the sunshine helps as well.

As mentioned already, I take it the 9,000 STs excludes 1901s.

To be fair i didnt ask directly but heard paul rodgers on the phone who said that 8,890 had been sold so he was expecting/hoping for it to be 9,000 before close of business today. Whether that includes or excludes 1901'ers i do not know.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The photo from the (police?) box is possibly the first one I've seen that really reveals the scales of the West Stand.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
CIMG0032.JPG
CIMG0015.JPG
CIMG0026.JPG
CIMG0020.JPG
CIMG0037.JPG

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Excellent, excellent, excellent, new wallpaper on my pc ... I wee'd a little looking at them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here