Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer one year delay

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
f*** off with your fixtures. I am obviously not such a f***ing anorak as to spend all my time reading through all the days threads. I will sign off and allow you to carry on ruling your little world. Just my opinion like but to all those who keep banging on about fixtures get yourselves out of the house every now and again.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Roger, I'd normally sympathise, but this is the biggest Falmer story since LDC sought judicial review and it is all NSC has been talking about all day.

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
And I've just got in having led a non NSC life for the last 24 hours. Ok so I am late on this so say see below roger or something but not this stupid fixtures shit that implies a level of superiority that is laughable. So on this site those logged in 24 hrs a day are god. Be careful you don't alienate those of us that just drop in and want to contribute. It takes all and it is the better for it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Don't you scan the thread titles first up before posting? Just a thought.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Roger Mellie said:
And I've just got in having led a non NSC life for the last 24 hours. Ok so I am late on this so say see below roger or something but not this stupid fixtures shit that implies a level of superiority that is laughable. So on this site those logged in 24 hrs a day are god. Be careful you don't alienate those of us that just drop in and want to contribute. It takes all and it is the better for it.

:clap: Roger

I went to work Wednesday morning, was out at a work-shite thing all last night, straight into work today, out again working all tonight and logged on this evening at about 11:30.

Shove your "FIXTURES" up your arse.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
C.U.N.T.S

fuckin wankers - shoot em all the stupid twats:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here