Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer, 17th December, who's been invited?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No email for me either, perhaps only those with West Ham ticket stubs got invited? If those trees are still along the side of the field I might climb up to get a better view. Uncle Dick's speeches are unmissable!

Right, wanna talk about West Ham because I have plenty to say about that and I have the stubs :jester:

Well, if you can find a way for no-one to be excluded, let us know, apart from the ill-thought out idea of going to Hove Town Hall. On the scale of irrelevant places to go for this sort of thing, that's way off into the stratosphere.
I disagree. I was in Hove Town Hall for all of this afternoon. While I was there, I bumped into a Lewes District Lib Dem councillor, who had a right old whinge about someone he described as "f***ing de Vecchi". Marvellous sounds.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I disagree. I was in Hove Town Hall for all of this afternoon. While I was there, I bumped into a Lewes District Lib Dem councillor, who had a right old whinge about someone he described as "f***ing de Vecchi". Marvellous sounds.

:falmer:Tell us more!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This whole event has passed me by. I cant help but find the whole event hillarious but at the same time so typically Albion and so typical of our chairman, his sidekick, a naff PR opportunity and a chance for our super geek superfans to feel like they are in the gang.

Why anyone wants to stand in that field in the freezing cold before there is at least something resembling a stadium there is a mystery to me.

Ahhhh.....sanity.
This post is like a cool desert breeze floating across the shifting, drifting dunes at the first glimpse of sunset, chilling the beads of sweat that had accumulated upon my fevered brow, and lightly kissing away my feelings of angst and irritation at this f***ing binfest I just knew this whole sorry fiasco would inevitably become.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here