Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer, 17th December, who's been invited?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Insider has said that successful applicants will hear in the next couple of days.

Email applicants by email, and postal applicants by post.

I wonder how many places were available in the ballot?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Insider has said that successful applicants will hear in the next couple of days.

Email applicants by email, and postal applicants by post.

I wonder how many places were available in the ballot?

It said 1 double decker bus full didnt it?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I would like to have gone, but I didn't enter because of the disgraceful decision by the club to make this ballot only. If they can't be bothered to ensure all the fans who've waited for so long for this stadium can be there then frankly I don't want to be in their company. I can't wait to see who IS there, because I'm sure there will be some hangers on who've NOTHING to do with this stadium.

im going hehe

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I applied but haven't heard anything (email) so guessing I didn't get a place!

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I entered because i wanted to witness this historic moment in our clubs history. I didnt think i stood a cat in hells chance of winning but i have got a slot and im delighted.

Anyone who wants to whinge about the rights and wrongs of the ballot be my guest but at the end of the day its a building site and health & safety regs means that there is only limited space.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I would like to have gone, but I didn't enter because of the disgraceful decision by the club to make this ballot only. If they can't be bothered to ensure all the fans who've waited for so long for this stadium can be there then frankly I don't want to be in their company. I can't wait to see who IS there, because I'm sure there will be some hangers on who've NOTHING to do with this stadium.

What did you want them to do, build an even bigger stadium around the proposed one for us to sit in an watch them build?!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What did you want them to do, build an even bigger stadium around the proposed one for us to sit in an watch them build?!

If they do that, then I want to be there right at the start to watch them start building the stadium that will be there to allow us to watch the start of them building the stadium.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I imagine it'll be a bit dull to be honest.

Perry and Knight popping Champers - AGAIN.

A digger moving - wow.

Samrah and co taking centre stage.

YAWN - cracking moment, but doubt it'll be much of a spectacle really. Maybe they should wait until it's dark and have fireworks? Oh wait, we can't afford that sort of thing...:jester:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
would that require starting a serperate montage? or just be added to the current one?

Thats a VERY good question Bretster.
I think it'll probably boil down to how much wallspace I have. Things could end up getting out of hand.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Can someone please explain what this is about because I seem to have missed this info? Are people going to watch Falmer being built?

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
It's a field. People can stand in fields. You can't tell me that if you've got a field big enough to fit a football stadium in then the maximum number of people that can stand on it is 50.

Thats just the thing tho!!!!

its not a field anymore , its a building site which is bound by healt & safety regs.

If they hadnt already started on it i might be inclined to agree with you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here