Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAKE Sky Sports News account says CMS to Leeds for £3million (merged)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I nearly got excited

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
1. Why does someone feel the need to run such a Twitter account?

2. Well done all of you who rejoiced in this news, thank goodness no players ever read this site eh?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I can't believe people would be happy to lose our top scorer to a team in the same division. Am I missing something? I think CMS is great and I would rather have him in our team then scoring for someone else.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Looking at the future of our first team squad development i'd rather have 3 mill in cash than CMS.

Sorry Craig if your'e reading this.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
566 views on this thread alone. You have to admire their work :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I can't believe people would be happy to lose our top scorer to a team in the same division. Am I missing something? I think CMS is great and I would rather have him in our team then scoring for someone else.

Exactly this. Given a choice I'd rather keep him. Why sign a Plan A forward and get rid of the Plan B.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Exactly this. Given a choice I'd rather keep him. Why sign a Plan A forward and get rid of the Plan B.

And you would think Gus wouldn't replace CMS for another striker? We would be back to square one again with no depth up front,

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

No idea, more to the point why do people follow him/her/it?

2. Well done all of you who rejoiced in this news, thank goodness no players ever read this site eh?

So people aren't allowed to have an opinion on a player (that obviously differs to yours) any more in case he reads the board and gets offended?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Have you not seen his performances lately? Lots of energy but no serious threat upfront. Barnes is a better point man and Hoskins pretty much offers the same as CMS though I think Hoskins has a better touch. Plenty of depth for rest of the season if he were sold imo.

1) Small penis syndrome, probably short and ginger too.

2) Don't care if they do, if a professional football player can't take criticism and gets upset by whats on the internet then he probably needs to change jobs.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Albion accept 3 million bid from Leeds for CMS - SSN fake?? (merged)

THIS!

Totally agree, I love CMS and would be gutted if he left, I'm really excited about seeing him and Ulloa playing together, if Gus gives them the chance! CMS is miles better than Hoskins,Dobbie and Barnes( although I like Barnes) and we would be worse off without him in our squad!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
THIS!

Totally agree, I love CMS and would be gutted if he left, I'm really excited about seeing him and Ulloa playing together, if Gus gives them the chance! CMS is miles better than Hoskins,Dobbie and Barnes( although I like Barnes) and we would be worse off without him in our squad!

Ahem, what aspects of CMS' game are better than Barnes'? Same question for Hoskins and Dobbie?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here