Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fair to say

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
The bloke in the black T-shirt with his arms up and out was INCESSENTLY (on his own) trying to start some long winded song about Tommy Coooshack that only the bird next to him seemed to have any idea what he was on about. He had black shirt buttons stuck to his ears and spent pretty much the whole game looking at the people around him for admiration in his singing rather that watching the game.

I'm all for singing n stuff, but 'keep it simple stupid' if you want others to join in or get it.

As it was, someone started "We've got a big Pole - in our goal" in the second half and that caught on immediately funnily enough!

This 100%

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
jeeeez they are supporting the club. Couldnt care less what they look like, always too busy watching the game. And if they want to sing even better.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
There are a fair few losers who follow Albion away it has to be said.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
do you say that to your old man before you go out ??

Er no I left my "old man" when I got wise to the fact that he was a miserable git who did nothing more than moan and criticise everyone else and couldn't see his own faults ;)

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Are you fishing? I believe this is the correct response

The op is definately fishing,not going to catch many though knocking our away support, fair play to all who travelled to the game from the high lights we played a blinder shame we could not find the net

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here