fair to say

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
The bloke in the black T-shirt with his arms up and out was INCESSENTLY (on his own) trying to start some long winded song about Tommy Coooshack that only the bird next to him seemed to have any idea what he was on about. He had black shirt buttons stuck to his ears and spent pretty much the whole game looking at the people around him for admiration in his singing rather that watching the game.

I'm all for singing n stuff, but 'keep it simple stupid' if you want others to join in or get it.

As it was, someone started "We've got a big Pole - in our goal" in the second half and that caught on immediately funnily enough!
He does that in the north stand aswell.Think they are part of the "NSK" or "ultras" or whatever bullshit they call themselves

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Agree with Das on this one, can't see the appeal in replica shirt wearing once you've surpassed the age of 12 but each to their own.

The other thing I would say is aswell, are we the whitest supporters in the world?! Very rarely do I ever see any ethnic minority supporters at home or away games.

Is [MENTION=461]Mendoza[/MENTION] the only one?

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Agree with Das on this one, can't see the appeal in replica shirt wearing once you've surpassed the age of 12 but each to their own.

The other thing I would say is aswell, are we the whitest supporters in the world?! Very rarely do I ever see any ethnic minority supporters at home or away games.

Noticed this too. I sometimes see a little black/coloured dude at away games. Can I say that?

Jan 30, 2008

Sussex thing mate , we have had some black chaps in the past, not many mind

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

There was 3 quite fit spanish girls near me at the game yesterday. Are Spaniards ethnic?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here