Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fair to say

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
we have a large amount of Geeky people follow the Albion away.......... not knocking their efforts just seen some snaps of the crowd at HULL ???

It's always interesting to see how poor the sartorial efforts of those who knock other peoples dress sense are.

Personally, I think that if you're making the effort to support your team away and you wear the colours then good on yer. If you're knockin' 'em then you're just being a snide.

Of course, I'm happy to be persuaded that your snappy threads elevate you above the accusation you level at others. Posting a photo will clarify it.

Jan 30, 2008
It's always interesting to see how poor the sartorial efforts of those who knock other peoples dress sense are.

Personally, I think that if you're making the effort to support your team away and you wear the colours then good on yer. If you're knockin' 'em then you're just being a snide.

Of course, I'm happy to be persuaded that your snappy threads elevate you above the accusation you level at others. Posting a photo will clarify it.
i've never had any problems at passport control if that helps

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
The shittiest song of the day would have to go to whatever dude started singing "Gold" by Spandau Ballet, replacing the "Gold" with "Gus"! Now that did sound shite! There were some specials there yesterday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here