Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Who is responsible for the 'North Stand Chat appreciation society' then?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
My GOD!

"Recent News
Highlights from Monday, 16th April

Pasty gets Fixtured!
http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=102963

The most hated club vote:
Chelsea..................2 ..........6.45%
Man Utd.................4..........12.90%
Palarse.................23..........74.19%
None of the above....2............6.45% "

:jester: :lolol:

Meola At Home

Apr 9, 2007
f***ing hell. Let me get this right.

Someone X has asked to be someone Ys "friend" in cyberspace but someone Y has said no to someone X. As a result someone X is getting stroppy because someone Y said no.

In real life you would just ignore them surely?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Meola At Home said:
f***ing hell. Let me get this right.

Someone X has asked to be someone Ys "friend" in cyberspace but someone Y has said no to someone X. As a result someone X is getting stroppy because someone Y said no.

In real life you would just ignore them surely?

It's not as simple as that.

It's the reason that Person Y gave for the "no". This all boils down to a lie perpetrated by Person A on Person X which Person Y wrongfully believes. So when Person X innocently requested to be "friends" with Person Y and Person Y effectively called Person X "scum" because of the lie perpetrated by Person A previously, then Person X quite rightly went ballistic. Person X was then attacked by Person Y's little friends, all because of the original lie.

Got it? :angry:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Downloaded Penguin said:

It's the reason that Person Y gave for the "no". This all boils down to a lie perpetrated by Person A on Person X which Person Y wrongfully believes. So when Person X innocently requested to be "friends" with Person Y and Person Y effectively called Person X "scum" because of the lie perpetrated by Person A previously, then Person X quite rightly went ballistic. Person X was then attacked by Person Y's little friends, all because of the original lie.

:jester:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Downloaded Penguin said:

Just to clear things up

Person Y is me
Person A is sue (i presume)
Person X is pengoon

... which is all marvellous but is actually irrelevant to my reasons for clicking 'decline' lots and lots of times :)

oh, and juts to clear things up, it was actually because I heard about Brett's mate from Atlanta (already mentioned in this thread in fact). :)

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
the full harris said:
oh, and juts to clear things up, it was actually because I heard about Brett's mate from Atlanta (already mentioned in this thread in fact). :)

Who?????

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
fatboy said:
It's not the first time Simon, is it?

Not the first time for what???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here