Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Downloaded Penguin said:
To make it clear, I have no problem with you, Brett. I've always had full respect for you. It's your friends in the NSC clique I have problems with. I have been accused of something I didn't do...again...and I'm not exactly happy about it.

well pipe down and stop bringing it up then you silly billy!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
the full harris said:
well pipe down and stop bringing it up then you silly billy!

I believe you accused me earlier of potentially wanting to harrass your female friends? What the f*** is that about?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Downloaded Penguin said:
I believe you accused me earlier of potentially wanting to harrass your female friends? What the f*** is that about?

I tried to be polite and just quietly reject you but in the end, after doing that about 8 times and you asking me on here, I had to spell it out.

Maybe you would prefer it if I just said 'I haven't accepted you on facebook for reasons I'd like to keep to myself, please respect my decision'. How is that? Better? Good

jesus CHRIST i feel such a GEEK!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Downloaded Penguin said:
610089-2~Drama-Queen-Posters.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Oi Pengoon, I don't think he likes you mate.

I got that impression as well, funnily enough. Strangely, I rather liked him, thought he was a good bloke. Was always ready to shake his hand and treat him with respect.

Oh well. :glare:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why would anyone give a tinkers f*** what anyone on a facebook or whatever its' called thinks of them?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
Why would anyone give a tinkers f*** what anyone on a facebook or whatever its' called thinks of them?

Its an online comoonity!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
:lolol: Oh dear!

Why is there not a facebook "I am not only a GEEK, but i post on NSC" group?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Its an online comoonity!

Oh. Personally I can't see the problem with letting a few pervs on them. How can you harrass someone on a computer screen? I get intimidating texts from you all the time- I love it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
Oh. Personally I can't see the problem with letting a few pervs on them. How can you harrass someone on a computer screen? I get intimidating texts from you all the time- I love it.

You like the hide the sausage pics I text you. 'look, look, I have a fanny'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here