Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
the full harris said:
Ok, well never mind, at least I won't have to decline you every 2 days now.

Big man

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Oh, and one more thing, don't pester my sister on there anymore, she holds as low an opinion of you as the rest of us.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Facebook, like Bebo is just another version of FaceParty as far as I can tell, and differs significantly from Myspace.

I eventually took out a Myspace so that I could be kept informed about events and happenings relating to my favourite, DJ's, Bands and club nights. You build up a network of people you know with similar interests, and famous people you'd like to have some sort of involvement with and that way you're never kept out of the loop.

Any recording artist with half an ounce of sense will need a Myspace page in this day and age.

Facebook on the other hand is just taking the more pathetic stalking element out of Myspace and sets up its own agenda of housing all the geeks and losers who can't actually interact socially in the real world.

Why else would you have a Facebook profile if it weren't there with the intention of flirting with other people?

Lame as you like if you ask me

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
mendoza10 said:
Well it was a bit of a low thing to do to put someones name on here that doesnt even post here - :nono:

You and your clique certainly know about low blows

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Bluejuice said:
Facebook, like Bebo is just another version of FaceParty as far as I can tell, and differs significantly from Myspace.

I eventually took out a Myspace so that I could be kept informed about events and happenings relating to my favourite, DJ's, Bands and club nights. You build up a network of people you know with similar interests, and famous people you'd like to have some sort of involvement with and that way you're never kept out of the loop.

Any recording artist with half an ounce of sense will need a Myspace page in this day and age.

Facebook on the other hand is just taking the more pathetic stalking element out of Myspace and sets up its own agenda of housing all the geeks and losers who can't actually interact socially in the real world.

Why else would you have a Facebook profile if it weren't there with the intention of flirting with other people?

Lame as you like if you ask me

but it's got girls on it and EVERYTHING!
i reckon if i start off with talking to them on the internet then one day, ONE day,... maybe in a couple of years, i could try talking to them in real life :)

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
the full harris said:
but it's got girls on it and EVERYTHING!
i reckon if i start off with talking to them on the internet then one day, ONE day,... maybe in a couple of years, i could try talking to them in real life :)

Has it worked for Pengoon?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
the full harris said:
well let's get you and your cyuber missus in here then, that'll make it a f***ing BELTER won't it now!

f*** sake! :lolol:

So you lot can dish it out when other people dribble shit on here but people can't tell you the same. The cliques have spoken.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Les Biehn said:
So you lot can dish it out when other people dribble shit on here but people can't tell you the same. The cliques have spoken.

Nah, I haven't dished anything out and, similarly, i'm not offended if you think i talk shit. I was just amused by the irony. :)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
the full harris said:
Nah, I haven't dished anything out and, similarly, i'm not offended if you think i talk shit. I was just amused by the irony. :)

Me to. I am also amused bythe hypocrisy.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
mendoza10 said:
Me??

Like when Uncle Speilberg said I have the best attitude out of all the REMF players, or when I donated my TSB home shirt to a family as it was their wish for their father/husband to be laid to rest wearing it?

???

To make it clear, I have no problem with you, Brett. I've always had full respect for you. It's your friends in the NSC clique I have problems with. I have been accused of something I didn't do...again...and I'm not exactly happy about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here