Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook: Jake Robinson wants people to know the truth behind the transfers

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm amazed, I've never looked for albion (and ex albion) players on facebook - revell, hammond, robinson, el abd all on there and 'open' profiles so you can see all their details, phoots etc Lots of pics of the squad out on the town etc.

Are you some sort of super-user on Facebook, then?

El-Abd and Robinson do not have "open" profiles, but you're right that many of the squad have.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Crikey BoF that is the most annoyed I have seen you post.

LOL....! He was none too pleasant last night, calling a lady on here, who posted her opinion, as.."You are full of shit..!".
Quite uncalled for too...!
Think it,s time BOF had a break from NSC. Although I don,t always agree with his point of view, he does have the ability to argue his point. All the more disgusting to talk to ladies on this board, in this manner.

Daddylonglegs

Jan 28, 2008
Hove
You know what. I dont care:

Hammond GONE good. You disappeared from games far too many times, took shit penalties and never really "bossed" a game. Now disappear up your own arse.

O'Callaghan GONE good. Where is he now? Back to Ireland. Set the world alight then eh?

Savage GONE good. Still trying to find a club ONE MONTH later. Obviously not as good as you thought you were mate.

Revell - good bit of business. Thanks for all your efforts Rev. Nice bloke and proud to wear the stripes, obviously the money southend were offering was too good to turn down.

Elder - again good bit of business. Thanks for the equaliser against Oldham tho!

And if Jake wants to stir SHIT then he too can f*** OFF.

Your a joke....... who cares if a penalty is pretty? Net = goal............ seriously..... i dont think albion are in any position to be asking for pretty goals of any nature................. just Goals will do. Stop being so bloody picky and get behind the team.

Daddylonglegs

Jan 28, 2008
Hove
JOEL LYNCH : " is thinkin......... what the F@!K are brighton doing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here