Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook: Jake Robinson wants people to know the truth behind the transfers

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Christ do any of you halfwits actually read the rest of the thread??

Mentioned on numerous occasions:

What the f*** is a facebook status though? For those of us who don't use the daft piece of "social networking" or whatever it is - we'd actually like to know either what he's saying or what ever that status means...

Its not difficult - an answer would be nice...

Please!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
What the f*** is a facebook status though? For those of us who don't use the daft piece of "social networking" or whatever it is - we'd actually like to know either what he's saying or what ever that status means...

Please!

mine is currently:

Marc is singing a Hoedown with assistance from Richard Vranch at the Piano.

its just a way of expressing what you're upto or any emotions at that given time...pointless really!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"You've called the Seagull Line on Brighton 8049. That's the number for all your Albion information, every day, 24 hours a day."

...or something like that.
My mum phoned that up once when she saw the phonebill and saw about a tenners worth of 0898 numbers (or whatever it was), thinking I'd been phoning up sexlines.

Mind you, I think I might have cracked a quick one out whilst listening to Tony Millard reporting that we'd just re-signed John Byrne for the rest of the season.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Walking a fine line Robinson as he is hardly setting the world alight on the pitch and could see himself even further from the playing side. I am getting really tired with the whinging from this team instead of sulking how about getting on with the job they are f*cking paid to do instead of using these off field negotiations as an excuse for their own sub-standard performances.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Please!
sta·tus /ˈsteɪtəs, ˈstætəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[stey-tuhs, stat-uhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. the position of an individual in relation to another or others, esp. in regard to social or professional standing.
2. state or condition of affairs: Arbitration has failed to change the status of the disagreement.
3. Law. the standing of a person before the law.
–adjective
4. conferring or believed to confer elevated status: a status car; a status job.

Hope this helps

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Christ do any of you halfwits actually read the rest of the thread??

Mentioned on numerous occasions:

Well considering Bozza went on to claim that he didn't have Jake as a friend on Facebook, couldn't access any profiles in the Brighton & Hove network and couldn't see his status I think all of us who were confused by this thread had every right to be.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well considering Bozza went on to claim that he didn't have Jake as a friend on Facebook, couldn't access any profiles in the Brighton & Hove network and couldn't see his status I think all of us who were confused by this thread had every right to be.

Jake isn't in the Brighton (or any other) Network.

And even if he was, it doesn't mean that everyone in that network could see his current status.

I don't know who first revealed that this is what Jake's status said, but it's probably another example of why footballers shouldn't accept anyone as "friends" on Facebook and the like that they don't actually know!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Mr Millard take a bow.

The same Mr Millard, who got caught kiddy fiddling behind Haywards Heath Cricket Club & used to take an interest in our youth players until asked to leave the club. I think you'll find he prefers young men to take a bow infront of him!

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
You want the truth?
You can't handle the truth.

afewgoodmenjack1.JPG

Why doesn't he wipe his tadger off, rub the carpet by his bed with one of his socks so it doesn't stain, turn off the PC his mum and dad gave him for Christmas and stop being Katie Nicholl and focus on being a footballer instead?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
The same Mr Millard, who got caught kiddy fiddling behind Haywards Heath Cricket Club & used to take an interest in our youth players until asked to leave the club. I think you'll find he prefers young men to take a bow infront of him!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's heard this story.....

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I'm amazed, I've never looked for albion (and ex albion) players on facebook - revell, hammond, robinson, el abd all on there and 'open' profiles so you can see all their details, phoots etc Lots of pics of the squad out on the town etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here