Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook: Jake Robinson wants people to know the truth behind the transfers

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Thread-Gay-1950s.jpg

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
:mad: I am fed up with little prima-donnas who seem to think the world revolves around them. We need to push on from all of this and not dwell on things. It is not helped if various players are cocking about with rumours and so on.
and of course you know for a FACT that Jake is doing this, not just someone on Facebook pretending to be him. That would never happen. No it wouldn't. Not at all. Never

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
This didn't happen in the old days when we just had John Vinnicombe and Teletext.

We knew nothing until it was in the Argus or when we saw the team playing on the pitch. Them were the days!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What. Has. Jake. Said?

Sounds a bit crap anyway - "ooh my old mate's gone away, boohoo". The little GIRL.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he seems to like using facebook as a tool to moan about the club doesnt he - firstly there was the swansea incident, now this

IF it is true and he is not being an over-reactive prima donna, then it is concering that their is unrest in the dressing room, especially given the run we have been on

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You know what. I dont care:

Hammond GONE good. You disappeared from games far too many times, took shit penalties and never really "bossed" a game. Now disappear up your own arse.

O'Callaghan GONE good. Where is he now? Back to Ireland. Set the world alight then eh?

Savage GONE good. Still trying to find a club ONE MONTH later. Obviously not as good as you thought you were mate.

Revell - good bit of business. Thanks for all your efforts Rev. Nice bloke and proud to wear the stripes, obviously the money southend were offering was too good to turn down.

Elder - again good bit of business. Thanks for the equaliser against Oldham tho!

And if Jake wants to stir SHIT then he too can f*** OFF.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I'm starting to think that no-one has actually got anything to back this rumour up. I am one of about 5 people who have asked what has been said, and so far no response.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm starting to think that no-one has actually got anything to back this rumour up. I am one of about 5 people who have asked what has been said, and so far no response.

NSC GOONS jumping to CONCLUSIONS on thinghs they hav'nt got FACTS on.......how very DARE you suggest such a thing :afro:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

By all accounts that was his status on Facebook last night. As I said - I can't see his status as I'm not a 'friend' and neither am I in the Brighton network.

A Facebook status is just that - a status of the individual that they typed at some point in the recent past. It delivers no more direct information than the words you read in the status.

I think mine currently says something like...

"Darren is geocaching on the Strawberry Line"

...read into that what you will. I set it last Sunday afternoon when I was out for a nice Sunday afternoon stroll.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You know what. I dont care:

Hammond GONE good. You disappeared from games far too many times, took shit penalties and never really "bossed" a game. Now disappear up your own arse.

O'Callaghan GONE good. Where is he now? Back to Ireland. Set the world alight then eh?

Savage GONE good. Still trying to find a club ONE MONTH later. Obviously not as good as you thought you were mate.

Revell - good bit of business. Thanks for all your efforts Rev. Nice bloke and proud to wear the stripes, obviously the money southend were offering was too good to turn down.

Elder - again good bit of business. Thanks for the equaliser against Oldham tho!

And if Jake wants to stir SHIT then he too can f*** OFF.

Much as I agree with bits of this, in what way were Hammond's penalties 'shit'?

Did he EVER miss one? What was his overall ALbion record? 8 from 8?

Yeah, really shit.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Much as I agree with a lot of this, in what way were Hammond;s penalties 'shit'?

Did he EVER miss one? What was his overall ALbion record? 8 from 8?

Yeah, really shit.

he missed ONE - against brentford at home i believe it was

it doesnt matter if they were shit penalties - beckham took shit penalties. as long as they go in, which more often than not his did, who cares?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
So am I to assume the thread title is Robinson's current Facebook status?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here