Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
American analyst. Two weeks ago- before the rumours.

Describing the zany and unique tactics.

But then says 'We've seen this a little bit with Brighton'

Very interesting analysis. From suffocating the opposition, to vastly improved goalscoring stats of a midfielder (I'm thinking Wee Billy), to attention to set pieces, both in attack and defence, to FH's teams not being high press and more defensive, I think we are going to see the gaps in RDZ's tactics getting plugged.

Tony Bloom, whatever else you do now, land him. Bring him in.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Forgive me, but let's get his name right, from the get go.

Fabian Hürzeler.

Not going to happen :lol: - It’s taken 18 months to spell Boninotte, 10 years to spell Houghton, Huzzler is young, plenty of time.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Not going to happen :lol: - It’s taken 18 months to spell Boninotte, 10 years to spell Houghton, Huzzler is young, plenty of time.
Yeah, you're probably right. We've already got someone refusing point blank to use an umlaut, spelling it 'omlaut'. We haven't even hired the bugger yet.

These American Swiss Germans coming over with their fancy names...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
At 31 this would be the first Brighton manager younger than me.

What’s scary is the game before his birth we beat Exeter at home at the Goldstone in front of 5.585 fans. Goals from Kennedy, Nogan & Clive Walker.
Mad Dog Kennedy, No no Nogan and Flash Walker. I was probably at this game.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Yeah, you're probably right. We've already got someone refusing point blank to use an umlaut, spelling it 'omlaut'. We haven't even hired the bugger yet.

These American Swiss Germans coming over with their fancy names...
We can appoint @Herr Tubthumper as our chief pedant to give the wilful dislecksics among us a jolly good German thumping to knock the provincial stuffing out of us 🙂

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Very interesting analysis. From suffocating the opposition, to vastly improved goalscoring stats of a midfielder (I'm thinking Wee Billy), to attention to set pieces, both in attack and defence, to FH's teams not being high press and more defensive, I think we are going to see the gaps in RDZ's tactics getting plugged.

Tony Bloom, whatever else you do now, land him. Bring him in.
One a season would be an improvement for Billy.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
If it's a done deal then it's a classic modern Albion move, what's not to love about it, way better than going back to Potter if that was ever on the table. I'd have been proper gutted if they'd bought him back after all the nonsense he spoke after he'd dropped his trousers for Chelsea. It's an exciting and bold move, he'll have time to settle in here, just as Potter and RDZ did.

Oh and the tats 😍

Home and Away

Sep 18, 2018
I sincerely hope Albion fans (and the media) get the pronunciation of his name correct. There aren't difficult names, there are just lazy people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here