Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Our club just cannot help itself going further and further to satisfy the God of Woke. In the week that saw the Allies commemorate the beginning of the end in WW2, the week that saw Sunak go out of his way to appear unbothered by the sacrifices of so many servicemen, TB and OBE are looking to appoint a Kraut to lead us forward.

Where will it ever end?
The club shop selling blue and white lederhosen? Nothing like a bit of leather to get the juices flowing. :drink:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It was hard to move on from RDZ. It was very easy not to feel excited if the wrong man was appointed. However, this feels exactly what we needed to keep the momentum going. Can’t wait for the fixtures to come out and some new signings. Even if he does well I also feel that he could stay for at least three seasons before the big clubs come for him. If you are good enough you are old enough.
It's easy to get over excited because he isn't Potter too.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I’d like a bit of stability, the club and support will back him when it gets sticky. Be good if he doesn’t jump ship at the first bit of success mind. I hope he’s not that sort of bloke.
We all hope that I am sure, but if he joins us isn't that just what he's doing?

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Thought I would throw this one into the mix for fun and guess the next manager lark (apologies if he’s been mentioned before) - Sounds right up our street. A young and talented coach doing great stuff with St Pauli in the 2.Bundesliga.

👏 As you clearly have an insight not shared by any of the media or anyone on nsc, could you please tell me now who we are going to sign, who is going to depart and if it’s not too much to ask, where in the table we will end next season?
I can then enjoy the summer in a way that I never have since becoming an Albion fan!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Actually saw that in Munich. There were all these little Bayern mini-shops dotted across town - and they all sold club branded lederhosen 😄
Admit it, you bought a pair, or would it take a blue & white tartan kilt with the club badge to tempt you? :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Admit it, you bought a pair, or would it take a blue & white tartan kilt with the club badge to tempt you? :lolol:
Screenshot_20240609_081932_Facebook.jpg

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Bet he tastes good - this is the Huzeler hot dog available in Germany! And NO - I'm not making this up. I believe its supposed to be a vegan hot dog?
Reminds me of that Prefab Sprout song.

hot dog.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here