Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
@SeagullinExile was just saying that it was only media rumour that said we had decided on McKenna - which is absolutely true - far more likely than your anti- Bloom narrative that we’d sack a manager just to stop Chelsea getting another one we liked - sorry that’s warped thinking based again on your Potter agenda that Brighton fans and the Club are so angry at Chelsea for stealing Potter we’d let it effect our current transfer business - grow up ffs

Well edited you weapon.
I can see how you’ve done it but you’ve read and interpreted this in the wrong way

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I think you have misunderstood
No. I wasn’t the only one to notice it either. Doesn’t matter now, he’s gone on my ignore list. I don’t appreciate being dragged into his pointless feud for no reason.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'm only 32, I didn't realise I would be this young before we got a manager younger than me.
Police officers, MP's, Doctors, Albion managers - when they're all younger than you it gets a bit depressing.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Finding it difficult to share some of the excitement. Seems to be based on him coming from a trendy club, playing a similar style and being a left-field appointment.

On the flip side, he’s younger than several of our senior players with no experience of coaching at the top level or of English football. He’s going to have to be pretty good from the off to command respect.

As always, I’ll trust that Tony Bloom knows best and can pull another rabbit out of the hat - but it’s certainly a risk when you compare it to the type of CV our other Premier League bosses boasted. It’s… interesting. Hopefully a stroke of genius.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Finding it difficult to share some of the excitement. Seems to be based on him coming from a trendy club, playing a similar style and being a left-field appointment.

On the flip side, he’s younger than several of our senior players with no experience of coaching at the top level or of English football. He’s going to have to be pretty good from the off to command respect.

As always, I’ll trust that Tony Bloom knows best and can pull another rabbit out of the hat - but it’s certainly a risk when you compare it to the type of CV our other Premier League bosses boasted. It’s… interesting. Hopefully a stroke of genius.
100 per cent this

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
They’re no Attila are they.

IMG_3085.jpeg

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

I wondered about this. But then, how much top-level experience did Potter have, really?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

It's a HUGE risk but f*** it, it's an ambitious, exciting, fun and forward thinking appointment. If it doesn't work then so be it but this is such a bold appointment and I'm loving the energy it's brought to the fan base.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here