Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
But we were told McKenna was nailed on 3 weeks ago by several media outlets, now he's staying at Ipswich.

I won't take any notice re media speculation until the club make an official announcement.

Still waiting for a credible source to report this.
The Guardian, BBC, Telegraph, Bild, Romano, Sky Sports Germany , The Sun all reporting our interest.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Time to split NSC in two? Those who post more than 5 times on any single thread in one day get moved onto their own sub form, the rest of us can discuss things on here. Would cut out all of these bickering idiots who are ruining this place.
Was just about to post similar. Why are there ALWAYS posters who seem to go about their business solely to piss everyone else off. Imagine being so tone deaf and joyless just when our managerial search has got exciting and most of us are just waiting for news.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Didn’t realise having a difference of opinion or telling some hard truths constituted being a complete ****, whatever that may be. I’m not the kind of person to ever tow the company line or propaganda spin. The convenient narrative around Potter and the collective amnesia is absolute insanity if you ask me. Particularly for a club which relies on its model of succession plans. Seems some fans struggle to keep up with the realities of that process by childishly booing anyone who dare leave the club for a bigger pay check, players included.
You are acting like a moron with your attitude, thread spamming and victim complex. This isn’t your first account, I’m assuming. Do a bit of introspection and think honestly to yourself “is everyone else a licker who sucks up to the moderators and is a sheep with no views of their own?” or “am I needlessly and pointlessly antagonistic and a adversarial try-hard who, no matter how ‘clean breaks’ I have in life, keep having the same thing happen to me”.

I strongly suspect it’s the latter but it’s not the end of the world. Make changes, adjust your behaviour, and you too can avoid these constant “harassments” and “unjust things” which happen to you. Then you’ll realise, your behaviour is the problem, not the rest of society.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Time to split NSC in two? Those who post more than 5 times on any single thread in one day get moved onto their own sub form, the rest of us can discuss things on here. Would cut out all of these bickering idiots who are ruining this place.
I’ve always said less is more…

That’s one of the best ideas I’ve seen on here for years.

A kind of unstoppable moron nsc super league, where they can post and post and post and post without fear of someone reasonably normal calling them an absolute twat.

A virtual padded room full of people rocking back and forth repeating “it is what it is…” “5-2” & “easy life…” “his odds are 1-1…” and so on…

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Was just about to post similar. Why are there ALWAYS posters who seem to go about their business solely to piss everyone else off. Imagine being so tone deaf and joyless just when our managerial search has got exciting and most of us are just waiting for news.

Please take a few seconds to report anything like this.

I'm not on here very much currently because, but I'll quickly act against those who are ruining otherwise decent threads of civil conversation.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll add to the above that I'm going to buy a board plugin which will allow us to restrict selected users to a maximum number of posts per day.

It will be another tool available to us to help temper those who can overwhelm discussions.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If you were Hurzeler at this stage of your career, would you risk the safety of familiarity for Premier League uncertainty? It’s one thing getting promoted to the Bundesliga. It’s another to line up against Man City.
Please take a few seconds to report anything like this.

I'm not on here very much currently because, but I'll quickly act against those who are ruining otherwise decent threads of civil conversation.
True . Not worth complain about in offensive comments but some people post hundreds of times on every thread derailing for own agendas

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'll add to the above that I'm going to buy a board plugin which will allow us to restrict selected users to a maximum number of posts per day.

It will be another tool available to us to help temper those who can overwhelm discussions.
That’s my kind of moderation.

I love it.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Guess I)ve reach my quota for the month then. 🙂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here