Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Work permit is something that came up in the original telegraph article. But I would imagine the guy will be paid at least a Milly a year on a 3 year contract, so I suspect the government would fast track this process seeing he will be paying way over a million in taxes over those 3 years !
It's always about the money 👍

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And do you know what’s weird? I’ve been here 16 years and never been banned, suspended or had my posts restricted. It’s almost like it’s very easy to avoid it happening - don’t be a complete ****
Those are literally the rules :lolol:

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Exactly. His application isn't going to be sitting on some bloke's desk for a couple of months.
And I'm sure TB will employ the services of an experienced legal team to shepherd the application through as smoothly as possible.

We wouldn't even be talking if we weren't confident that the work permit could be worked out.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Not expecting an appointment until after the Euro's when other names may become available, so I think we all need to chill, enjoy the tournament and see who we appoint probably around mid July.
IMHO, it would be madness to wait that long. The uncertainly impacts both new player recruitment and player retention. Who's going to sign a contract to play for us with no idea who the coach is going to be?

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Not expecting an appointment until after the Euro's when other names may become available, so I think we all need to chill, enjoy the tournament and see who we appoint probably around mid July.

That would be ridiculous, 2 months without a manager?! That would surely be a record, for us at least.

Also, if that's the case, then we still can't rule out Potter - stranger things have happened. 🤞

dippy2449

May 24, 2004
Norfolk
Steve Clarke
Roberto Martínez
Roberto Mancini
Julian Nagelsmann (Klopp takes over Germany)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That would be ridiculous, 2 months without a manager?! That would surely be a record, for us at least.

Also, if that's the case, then we still can't rule out Potter - stranger things have happened. 🤞

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
No way will we wait to see how the Euros play out. We need a manager in place for pre season and to persuade players who we are looking to get during the transfer window.
Nagelsman is hardly going to come here.

Paperwork for Hurzeler or Rydstrom may not be finalised for a month or so but so long as it’s a formality, then we are ok.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
No way will we wait to see how the Euros play out. We need a manager in place for pre season and to persuade players who we are looking to get during the transfer window.
Nagelsman is hardly going to come here.

Paperwork for Hurzeler or Rydstrom may not be finalised for a month or so but so long as it’s a formality, then we are ok.
^ this. IIRC, I think RDZ was announced "pending securing a work permit" which was wrapped up shortly thereafter.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
IMHO, it would be madness to wait that long. The uncertainly impacts both new player recruitment and player retention. Who's going to sign a contract to play for us with no idea who the coach is going to be?
It wouldn’t be madness if the guy we want is managing a team there, but I don’t think he is :shrug:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
BBC reported yesterday that it would be this week (others reported it was now moving fast)

IMG_1134.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here