Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Oh come on, please.

Is there anything more disappointing in life than picking up what you believe to be a chocolate chip cookie, only to discover that it's oat and bloody raisin?
Yes.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This, especially the thick, square oat and raisin ones. Like a complete meal compared to a choc chip ones, which are more of a light bite.
I don’t like chocolate flavoured cakes or biscuits. Real chocolate on a digestive is delicious but cocoa flavouring is disgusting.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
As a young manager, I am impressed with his man management already and how he has ruthlessly moved on those he doesn’t want so quickly. Aided by a brilliant summer of recruitment, he has shaped the squad nicely!

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
From the outside it looks a bit weird that he's only 31 (albeit with a good deal of coaching experience already). In reality, perhaps it's understandable that lads in their early to mid-20s find it quite easy to relate to a younger boss and forge a strong relationship.
His relationship with older players too seems to have struck a healthy balance based on mutual respect for their experience - must admit, I struggled to see his fawning over Milner but FB’s attitude to the older players seems to have inspired Milner to play much better so far this season and Danny’s on fire.

Cookies and letters aside (chocolate chip every time for me please) , he’s clearly a people person and comfortable in his own skin - you don’t learn that by taking a Masters in emotional intelligence or by screaming at players when they fail to meet your expectations.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Really enjoying his cut throat edge. Clear and concise with who he does and doesn’t want. Who the number 1 will be etc. refreshing

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ehh I mean raisins are one thing (shite..) - but how do you start to feel passionately about oat?

Not sure if you're making a joke, or misread the post

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
I just think it's important that whatever happens, we put way too much stock in tomorrow's result.

A win and we are obviously genuine title contenders.
A defeat and Fab is clearly naive, massively out of his depth, clueless and destined to have us 'sleepwalk into relegation'.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Not sure if you're making a joke, or misread the post
No I'm dead serious. How do you love oat. I want to love oat. I like oat, but I don't love it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No I'm dead serious. How do you love oat. I want to love oat. I like oat, but I don't love it.

I gave you two options: a) You were joking, b) You misread the post.

You've selected option c), but that wasn't an option. So it's b).

I love both chocolate chip cookies AND oat and raisin cookies.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I gave you two options: a) You were joking, b) You misread the post.

You've selected option c), but that wasn't an option. So it's b).

I love both chocolate chip cookies AND oat and raisin cookies.
Solid stuff.

I'm a raisin hater but the reality is that the one who likes the most things in life is a winner :shrug:

Whats your attitude towards oat milk? I'm a big fan, maybe we can connect over it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Whats your attitude towards oat milk? I'm a big fan, maybe we can connect over it.

I imagine I'm ok with it. But I like milk, so I just have that. We can connect over BHAFC instead.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
You have to make a firm commitment to it. See beyond its external looks, and get inside it. Feel it's emotions. Understand that you and oats are not a thing for one night (unless it's overnight oats) but a deeper intrinsic relationship based on mutual trust and respect.

And Honey and Bananas.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not a thread I’ve been following thought I’d have a look to see what’s being discussed. Not disappointed.

It’s a shame the fans forum has already happened as I’d be interested to know if fab prefers oak or chocolate chip cookies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here