Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
After 2700 posts on this thread - and it feels like 2000 of those are prospective lyrics for a Hurzeler song - I just hope that if and when he actually gets a song, WE WHISTLE IT!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
SkyBet not paying me my winnings! 😡

What do they need to pay out?
Skybet terms,

Caretaker and interim managers will not count unless they complete at least 10 competitive games for club managers and 4 games for international managers and they will then be deemed the permanent manager.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Nice (y)

The fans said that they would not accept anything less than Europe first season if Potter was in charge, so I presume they have the same expectations now Hürzler is in charge ;)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
To the tune of MACARENA by LOS DEL RIO.

Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Fab Hüerzeler
Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena
Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Fab Hüerzeler
Hey Fab Hüerzeler, ay

What do I win?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
But he's not a caretaker or interim manager? He's signed a three year contract?! Unless I'm missing your point.
😡

Still waiting….

IMG_4970.jpeg

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Think it hard to define success until we've seen what squad he ends up presented with.

13th with the current crop would be successful, I agree.
I could accept 13th but would certainly not be satisfied with that final position, nor would I consider it a success.

We seem to undermining the great talent at our disposal currently. We should be aiming high as we have the potential to do so. Plus, we don’t have Europe this time around.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Speaking as Project manager, it bothers me when age is used as a measure of ability, rather than what has been done and what can be done. You cannot grow unless you take risks. The art for the club is managing the risk as a they step up a level.
Well, I did say that prodigies are exempt. Although in my career, I've only worked with 2 young people with the abilities of much older colleagues, and their talents were quickly recognised and rewarded by their superiors. Of course, the bar for prodigiousness is factually much lower in sports than for most real-world professions.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Well, I did say that prodigies are exempt. Although in my career, I've only worked with 2 young people with the abilities of much older colleagues, and their talents were quickly recognised and rewarded by their superiors. Of course, the bar for prodigiousness is factually much lower in sports than for most real-world professions.

The individuals Im thinking off aren’t prodigy’s, just very competent. The support structure is the bit that makes the difference, but let’s not bore everyone else shitless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here