Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I am now officially announcing my withdrawal from the race to be The Albions next manager.
And my mind will not be changed as I want to spend more time drinking and smoking weed.
Gutted, especially as you promised me that I would be your assistant manager

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Still awaiting, hopefully the king will send it.
I have to say this appointment has been the most underwhelming one since...Jeff wood. Hope I am wrong.
My mistake i wrongly assumed you received it a few years ago when Her majesty was in charge. But yes let's hope you are wrong we just don't know atm.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
TB and PB have played an absolute blinder here.

The whole McKenna thing was a smokescreen. We were never interested in him, but we made it look like we were to unsettle a relegation rival in the hope that they would spaff a huge amount of their wage bill on extending his contract. And so they did. Then we go out and get our number one choice. Marvelous.

Last edited:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Did I read somewhere that his assistant coach is coming from another German team, but not St Pauli? An experienced assistant to help balance with his fancy modern football might be key for us.

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
TB and PB have played an absolute blinder here.

The whole McKenna thing was a smokescreen. We were never interested in him, but we made it look like we were to unsettle a relegation rival in the hope that they would spaff a huge amount of their wage bill on extending his contract. And so they did. Then we go out and get our number one choice. Marvelous.
Convincing Chelsea and United to join in was truly a masterstroke

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
“Subject to work permit”. Nigel strikes again.
He’s already got the governing body endorsement from the FA, that is effectively confirmation of the work permit. All Fabs need to do now is visit a UK embassy and get the paperwork sorted then enter the UK on the work permit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here