Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Version 2: tweeked a bit.

We've got a brand new Fah-bian Hurlzeler
An' he'll lead us to victory
Come on now let's get together
and watch the Albion wizardry
Try singing 'wizardry' after a few Harvey's...

We've got a brand new Fah-bian Hurlzeler
An' he'll lead us to victory
Come on now let's get together
We're gonna win the league

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The amount of nonsense that goes on in these threads at the moment is insane.
Every time I open one it's like being dropped into some bizarre, unhinged pit of paranoia. A hell chamber.
Rats in a sack fighting over a few old crumbs!

We're comfortably top half PL, best owner possible with deep pockets, some of best facilities in the country and an almost universally packed Amex each matchday.

What was the problem again?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
A usually well-informed tabloid from Hamburg writes that your owner was under impression our coach could be had for a bargain price. They only started to move towards an acceptable offer on wednesday evening.

Our owner is great. He's a master at getting maximum return for our staff who leave and in trying to pay as little as he can for rough diamonds from other clubs.

Obviously on this occasion he has met a similar hard nosed negotiator in Bornemann.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Obviously on this occasion he has met a similar hard nosed negotiator in Bornemann.

1718286184510.png

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I haven't read every post in this thread (my life isn't long enough) but has anyone actually looked at squad he had at his disposal at St Pauli and compared it to the rest of Bund2? Is this a manger who got a lot out of a mediocre batch or was he so blessed with quality that promotion was a minimum ask? Where were they expected to finish?
The were 2nd favourites @ 4/1 to win the Title behind city rivals Hamburg SV who were 3/1
So not that unexpected amongst the bookmaking fraternity

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Very pleased with RDZ going to OM. We get the money for Hurzeler back, we don't have to play his side and it's a nice move for him. Could be good timing for him with PSG on the wane, their fans will love him. Everyone's a winner.
So long as he doesn't come back looking to raid our squad. Unless it's for Dahoud. We could probably make a deal there, no problem.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
So either he is going to sign OR my St Pauli order is going to get lost by DHL.
I'll take one for the team but I'm still not buying any of our Nike tops.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
So long as he doesn't come back looking to raid our squad. Unless it's for Dahoud. We could probably make a deal there, no problem.
Don’t think they could afford our best players. Even if they could they wouldn’t go there. Not the most attractive club and certainly wouldn’t class them as reaching the top level of football eg Premier League big 6, Real, Barca etc

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
With PGG on the wane I don’t think you’ll need a budget like ours to win the French League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here