Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Tickets

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think the first weekend after christmas/new year is a crap weekend for the 3rd round thesedays. The fa cup early rounds have lost so much value anyway with most teams putting out reserve teams, add on top of that the fact that we've just had the most expensive period of the year = thousands swerving shelling out more money for football.
Bar the big teams it'll be the same up and down the country. The villa game probably hasn't helped eithet with us

Not all clubs, my Villa supporting relative told me they have sold 6,000 for Fulham away and could have sold twice that.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Should be selling better.

Going to support the BHA shirts rather than if a multi-millionaire star happens to be playing.

Players come, and players go, it's the Club that should be supported in the Cup 3rd Round v MASSIVE.

And they say some fans are fickle.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Should be selling better.

Going to support the BHA shirts rather than if a multi-millionaire star happens to be playing.

Players come, and players go, it's the Club that should be supported in the Cup 3rd Round v MASSIVE.

And they say some fans are fickle.

Agree but have to balance that against :

-FA Cup 'magic' not what it was, especially early rounds
-uninspiring, lower-league opponents :lolol: who'll play their second string
-likely we'll play some youth too, and memories of the Carabao Cup team
-comes at the end of a chocked run of games
-post-Xmas expense
-no subsidised travel

Can see why a lot will decide to give it a swerve (given we have a fair cohort of STHs that seemingly can't be arsed to turn up for PL games it's hardly surprising they aren't buying extra tickets for a game like this). Good opportunity for plenty who don't normally get to games to come and watch a game for a reasonable price though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Still can’t bloody find out how to pay for park and ride mill hill busses.

Can you pay as you get on the bus?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Have I been whooshed??

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/en-gb/categories/parking

Screenshot 2019-12-31 at 17.16.21.png

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

No, it's pre-booked Park and Ride. Just go to the Albion website and buy them them like any other tickets. I actually just googled it and it took me straight to the Albion website tickets page.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On the season ticket offer I bought my nephew 2 tickets for him and his mate who are under 21. His mate is now doubtful he can go so his dad may go. If he does how do I upgrade his ticket and would there be a need or could he still go through the turnstiles ok.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
On the season ticket offer I bought my nephew 2 tickets for him and his mate who are under 21. His mate is now doubtful he can go so his dad may go. If he does how do I upgrade his ticket and would there be a need or could he still go through the turnstiles ok.

The ticket will work on the turnstiles but the lights would alert the steward it is a concession ticket so you might be denied entry if he looks over 21 or younger than 65. Easiest way to sort it is to phone supporter services and upgrade the ticket.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The ticket will work on the turnstiles but the lights would alert the steward it is a concession ticket so you might be denied entry if he looks over 21 or younger than 65. Easiest way to sort it is to phone supporter services and upgrade the ticket.

I accept that but the problem is he wont know until perhaps 11am who is actually going. Could he get to the ground by about 2pm and go and upgrade it at the ticket booths. Seems for the sake of £5 ridiculous taking a chance.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I accept that but the problem is he wont know until perhaps 11am who is actually going. Could he get to the ground by about 2pm and go and upgrade it at the ticket booths. Seems for the sake of £5 ridiculous taking a chance.

Pretty sure the ticket office will sort it out on the day.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

Officially, you can't upgrade one-off tickets. Suggest you plead in advance of matchday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here