Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Tickets

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
This threat doesn't really work, as Wembley has plenty of room for all Albion fans.

Anyway, we won't be going anywhere near Wembley this season if Potter treats the FA Cup with the same disdain shown towards the League Cup.

Where is the 'threat'?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Ok, ok, the implication that if you don't go to watch Potter's kids in January you won't deserve tickets to a (highly unlikely) Wembley semi or final.

Not at all what I said.

I simply stated that I go support the team, not specific players. I did not say they wouldn't deserve tickets, simply that they would want one as it 'hots up'.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
We have a crew of 17 young footballers from my sons football team and 14 of their parents all descending on the AMEX for this one.Half of them have not been to a game before and the other half of them came to the Derby FA Cup match last year. It was a blast and such a great chance for some of the kids that don’t get often watch live sport. £5 a ticket is the perfect price for games like these, hoep it sells well. Can’t wait!

Oh, be careful with that line-up - if Potter sees them he'll give a handful their debut.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Got 6 x tickets in WSL, time to dig out the tin foil FA Cup from last year. Can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Slightly off topic. I want to get 8 tickets for this match and take my two sons, father, father in law and a couple of friends. How is it possible to get 8 tickets in one transaction; can this be done in person/over phone? Neither my father or father in law are members, do I need to set them up an account first or can I take them as guests?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sheffield Wednesday almost sold out of the original 2,500 allocation with the remainder going on general sale at 2pm, expected to ask for a further allocation.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Still a lot of tickets available for this. If it was a tenner would demand have been higher? Or have people been put off by the League Cup team selection?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Still a lot of tickets available for this. If it was a tenner would demand have been higher? Or have people been put off by the League Cup team selection?

I think the first weekend after christmas/new year is a crap weekend for the 3rd round thesedays. The fa cup early rounds have lost so much value anyway with most teams putting out reserve teams, add on top of that the fact that we've just had the most expensive period of the year = thousands swerving shelling out more money for football.
Bar the big teams it'll be the same up and down the country. The villa game probably hasn't helped eithet with us

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Slightly off topic. I want to get 8 tickets for this match and take my two sons, father, father in law and a couple of friends. How is it possible to get 8 tickets in one transaction; can this be done in person/over phone? Neither my father or father in law are members, do I need to set them up an account first or can I take them as guests?

Think it's 4 per person but have to have a purchase history to purchase - I'd just give the club a call and explain........they're always very helpful

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I take it MASSIVE could have 4,500 for this, have they shifted them?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Think it is a combination of those and people being broke from Christmas. Might be a few more sales this week as people get paid but do think that the league cup team selection has had an influence on this in some way.

*Edit* just for clarity I'm not saying 10 thousand of fans, or what have you, are staying away because of the League Cup business but it has probably made a few thousand reluctant to buy.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I take it MASSIVE could have 4,500 for this, have they shifted them?

Not according to the seating plan - they've got the normal PL South Stand allocation (3,000 max ??) and their own website states an initial allocation of 2,452 (assume that would be 15% of the reduced capacity for the game ?)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not according to the seating plan - they've got the normal PL South Stand allocation (3,000 max ??) and their own website states an initial allocation of 2,452 (assume that would be 15% of the reduced capacity for the game ?)

And they've not even sold that allocation yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here