Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Tickets

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
The Football Association has today announced that all Emirates FA Cup third round ties will be delayed by one minute to encourage fans to ‘Take A Minute’ to think about looking after their mental health, as part of the Heads Up campaign.
The move will see all 32 ties, excluding replays, kick off one minute later than their traditionally scheduled broadcast and non-broadcast timeslots, for example 3.01pm, 12.16pm and 7.46pm.

Do we have to spend that minute thinking about our mental health, or am I allowed to pass the time more productively somehow? And if the minute’s naval gazing is indeed obligatory, how do the club intend to create the right ambience sandwiched somewhere in between fanzone and Ring of Fire?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do we have to spend that minute thinking about our mental health, or am I allowed to pass the time more productively somehow? And if the minute’s naval gazing is indeed obligatory, how do the club intend to create the right ambience sandwiched somewhere in between fanzone and Ring of Fire?

I simply copied & pasted it from the FA website. I suggest you email them directly.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
We’re away on holiday and I’m happy to miss this tie.

I watch too much football live and on the box, so it’s nice to have a break from the sport.

I spend the whole time checking the score, more stressful than being there !!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It is to highlight something.

All FA Cup R3 are 15:01 except TV games

The Football Association has today announced that all Emirates FA Cup third round ties will be delayed by one minute to encourage fans to ‘Take A Minute’ to think about looking after their mental health, as part of the Heads Up campaign.
The move will see all 32 ties, excluding replays, kick off one minute later than their traditionally scheduled broadcast and non-broadcast timeslots, for example 3.01pm, 12.16pm and 7.46pm.

Cracking chance for some NSC style replies to BG and you ruin it worth the truth :lol: :facepalm:

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Because it’s the FAC, not overly bothered, although a win would be a bonus.

If Potter plays another youth team and Massive their best 11, I’ll feel sorry for the punters who paid to watch it.

Sheffield Wednesday will put out a second string side as they are currently in 6th place in the Championship and won’t want to risk injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sheffield Wednesday will put out a second string side as they are currently in 6th place in the Championship and won’t want to risk injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s see. I remember people saying Dean Smith would match our reserves, because staying in the PL is everything.

Instead he played a team that blew away our youngsters.

When the team sheets came out, there was shock at the different approaches, followed by a rush to the bookies to fill boots on insurance bets.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We’re away on holiday and I’m happy to miss this tie.

I watch too much football live and on the box, so it’s nice to have a break from the sport.

I must confess I haven't looked up the date yet but suspect I'm on holiday too.

#badfans

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
After the Villa fiddle, I confidently predict this will be a new record low for a "first team" fixture at the Amex.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm going, to support BHA.

No doubt that should we have another good run, then a few of the 'can't be @rsed' would be jumping in the air with the hand up asking for a ticket to Wembley.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I'm going, to support BHA.

No doubt that should we have another good run, then a few of the 'can't be @rsed' would be jumping in the air with the hand up asking for a ticket to Wembley.

This threat doesn't really work, as Wembley has plenty of room for all Albion fans.

Anyway, we won't be going anywhere near Wembley this season if Potter treats the FA Cup with the same disdain he showed the League Cup.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The biggest game since the playoff v Wednesday.

Absolutely massive.

Can't wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here