Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup R3 - Pompey

When are tickets going on sale for this game?

I reckon there are only 14 working days until this fixture.

Also, I tried to find the official Pompey website to see if they had been given any ticket info, but found that the inbreds don't even have a site!!! no doubt it was taken down due to their bill not being paid.......

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Why is it now the fashion to call every side we don't like "the inbreds". I'd have thought a port is the last place that you're going to have to resort to snagging your sister.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I am gutted to be missing this :(

All my Dads side of the family are Pompey fans so I was well up for this game. I'm kind of hoping that it goes to a replay!

gouldy27

Brighton till i die
Mar 31, 2010

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I am relaxed because I have a season ticket and I will be organised and buy one when they go on sale.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It is strangely quiet on this front, suspect a similar wrangle to the FC United one.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Don't worry, about a thing, 'cos every little thing, is gonna be alright.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
anyone know anything yet? I am going away from xmas and i dont want to miss out on the chance to enjoy the reprise of that early nineties 3rd round tie where they had an 89th minute equaliser chalked off for a dubious offside...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
When are tickets going on sale for this game?

I reckon there are only 14 working days until this fixture.

Also, I tried to find the official Pompey website to see if they had been given any ticket info, but found that the inbreds don't even have a site!!! no doubt it was taken down due to their bill not being paid.......

Would be more helpful to have a thread title some thing like "When are Pompey tickets on sale" - as it stands it looks like a thread about the match which might actually contain some information.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
So the West Stand will be home fans, I wonder home many will buy a ticket in there, I don't think I'd bother if that was the only option

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here