Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F1 Hungarian Grand Prix 24-26 July 2009

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Lewis is back, Lewis is back:yahoo:

Maybe this season isn't going to be totally shit afterall. Seeing the best driver and the best team back where they belong is the most satisfying moment of 2009! Come on world champion, f*** the podium, you're this Sunday's WINNER:bowdown:

Stop getting carried away, he has been fastest in practice a few times this season and when it comes down to the crunch he hasn't performed, so I'm not holding my breath.....

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He has never dominated at any point this season. He's been near the front at Monaco (just because the circuit suits a class act like him) and Germany when he got the massive upgrade, but we certainly haven't seen the two McLaren's OWN the field like this. I am so positive for this weekend. At last a great car, obviously a great driver, and that can only mean a great result. Of course it's a shame some mediocrity will get their hands on the championship this season, but this is the start of the car that's going to be bringing world title number two to King Lewis next November:yahoo:

:clap: :clap:

All Hail the KING.:bowdown: :bowdown:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He has never dominated at any point this season. He's been near the front at Monaco (just because the circuit suits a class act like him) and Germany when he got the massive upgrade, but we certainly haven't seen the two McLaren's OWN the field like this. I am so positive for this weekend. At last a great car, obviously a great driver, and that can only mean a great result. Of course it's a shame some mediocrity will get their hands on the championship this season, but this is the start of the car that's going to be bringing world title number two to King Lewis next November:yahoo:

No shades of grey for you are there? Talk about ott praise whilst being so dismissive of Jenson, Webber and Vettell's efforts so far.

I've seen this blind passion somewhere before, I think it involves a goalkeeper :lol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Qualifying about to start and it could be the best qualifying session of the season with McClaren looking good, Red Bull struggling and Button right down in 17th in this mornings pre-practice.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Hamilton looks well on the pace here, Massa is now off :laugh:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Button is struggling, how can a car go from being so quick and then into the reverse!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hamilton looks well on the pace here, Massa is now off :laugh:

How on earth you find that funny is a bit of a mystery to me, for all we know he has been seriously injured...yeah, bloody hilarious!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Replay of Massa's accident looked nasty - he got hit on the head by a part of Barrichello's car. Managed to start braking/downshifting just before impact.

Hope he's OK.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
How on earth you find that funny is a bit of a mystery to me, for all we know he has been seriously injured...yeah, bloody hilarious!

Yeah admittedly as it turns out it was a little more serious than I initially thought, luckily he appears to be ok.

It is now announced he is ok thankfully

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
"The Trundler" (copyright the Complete Badger) takes pole :clap2:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
At the minute, the BBC reckon it's this:

1 Spain F Alonso Renault
2 Germany N Rosberg Williams