Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Masi has just engineered that result, what a ****

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Commentators said they always let the lapped cars through and thats what they done....

The issue wasn’t that they did it, it was that they did it so late then shifted the goalposts on when the race could restart. Plus not all the lapped cars passed.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What the **** was that. How anyone can be interested in watching that shambles of a sport on a regular basis. I know it’s cliche but might as well forget the race if it’s going to play out like that. Might as well start side by side let everyone have one lap and go.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Decided to watch it which I rarely do. Only to see everything I thought about the sport confirmed. Nothing to do with being the best driver. All to do with the car, tactics, gamesmanship and baffling decisions.

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
I think that will taint the world championship for this year. There is absolutely no way a championship should be won or lost with that utter shambles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Wow, exactly what F1 needed a new world champion in a different car.
Who can say the best man didn't win?
Max was outstanding.
I do feel slightly sorry for lewis, but he has 7 world championships to give him comfort when he gets home.
Let's hope it's nice and competitive next year.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are you suggesting anyone on the planet WOULD be a good loser after that?

Of course not, no.

Like most of this season though, in most cases I think each team would be doing what the other is when they feel slighted.

If the roles were reversed in that rate, Toto would have been on the radio requesting lapped cars get out of the way, and Horner would now be as livid as Toto is now.

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
Wow, exactly what F1 needed a new world champion in a different car.
Who can say the best man didn't win?
Max was outstanding.
I do feel slightly sorry for lewis, but he has 7 world championships to give him comfort when he gets home.
Let's hope it's nice and competitive next year.

No championship should be decided like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here