Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f*** Off U Mess

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:

Not sure if I am touched that there is one or that it is disturbing that I am in his thoughts.

Probably a bit of both....as long as he isnt touching himself while you are in his thoughts!!!! :p

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I've just googled brightonclubbing - check out the results - I didn't realise there were so many dating/social network sites!

Must be busy filling in all those profiles!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Constantly slagging off one individual (who may deserve it or not for all I know) is a binfest that never gets called a binfest because that would then be upsetting the natural order of certain people being allowed to say what they want unchallenged.

agreed - if this was between adrie and kev it would have been in childish ramblings before it had got to the second page

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
turienzo's lovechild said:
sorry, i was just rehearsing for when i come home and we get to be together again

I love theology role play, gets me so hot.

Scotty Mac said:
if this was between adrie and kev it would have been in childish ramblings before it had got to the second page
The fact that it isn't is more a reflection on how busy the moderators are in the real world.

But if I can be excused expressing an opinion, I would simply say this. Not much of this thread reflects well on people.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lord Bracknell said:
The fact that it isn't is more a reflection on how busy the moderators are in the real world.

But if I can be excused expressing an opinion, I would simply say this. Not much of this thread reflects well on people.

Except the Love Child and myself who are clearly two loving and giving individuals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here