Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f*** Off U Mess

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
turienzo's lovechild said:
i'm not sure you can call what we do "love"

What are you talking about? No matter what you are doing if you kiss while you do it it is love.

1066gull

I think its funny.

I think we should all have a Safeway is a legend quote in our sigs too.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
AdrianDINho said:
I think its funny.

I think we should all have a Safeway is a legend quote in our sigs too.

and adrie is a sad prick who tries to suck up to everyone, yet is such a weird, menancing attention seeking twat that even mother theresa would have told him to f*** off.

that would be good in sig's.

and true.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Trigger said:
I dunno, starting threads with the sole purpose of upsetting people.

Yeah NICE ONE TLO, why don't you just get T-shirts made bearing the slogan "I hate PenGOON?"

Cruel cruel man

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Goodness, that'll teach me to use the same username on every dating site I visit.

Lucky you people don't know about the other names I use.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Only 85 for Brightonclubbing? How about "Downloaded Penguin" then?

Results 1 - 10 of about 5,960 for "downloaded penguin".

Yes indeed.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Found this on a blog amongst them search results, you don't think...

Sunday, May 27, 2007

How I (almost) defeated the evil bastard bullies...
Current mood: pessimistic
Category: Life
After the latest attack on me on NSP I emailed the board owner, thus:
North Stand Polls
Steven,
May I draw your attention to two posts from Bad Ash and Meola that were posted on the "NSCUNTS usernames" thread (http://novogate.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=9665&threadid=156134&page=2). These two posts about me are defamatory, abusive and objectionable. I must demand that these posts be deleted and the posters warned immediately.

According to the terms and conditions of Novogate, they strictly prohibit the posting of the following types of content on all areas of their sites:
1- any material that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, or otherwise objectionable;
2- hate propaganda or hate mongering, or fraudulent material or activity.

If the material is not removed IMMEDIATELY then I will contact Novogate direct and let them deal with it.

You're the owner and moderator of North Stand Polls so SORT THIS OUT. I give you until tomorrow morning.

Simon
I posted this message at 5:15pm but there was no response from Steven. I saw Steven at the Beach club on Saturday night and he knows I saw him but still the material hasn't been deleted.
I did give him until Sunday morning and at 6am, in absolute frustration, I emailed the owners of the website that hosts North Stand Polls in an attempt to shut down the board completely:
Dear Sir,
I am writing to you in the hope you can help me. I would like to bring to your attention a serious breach of your terms and conditions on one of your hosted message boards, of which I am a member. The board in question is at: http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=1872

I refer to the following clauses in your terms and conditions, which this board has infringed:
any material that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, or otherwise objectionable
hate propaganda or hate mongering, or fraudulent material or activity.
I have been personally attacked on this board over several months which I have tolerated but after the latest attack on Saturday I have now lost patience. I have contacted the board administrator to request the offending material be removed as it is causing me emotional distress, humiliation and embarrassment as well as being very upsetting. The material in question refers to me as being paedophile and that I physically harrass women. These are vile lies and is completely unacceptable.

All I have asked for is for this material to be removed but as the administrator of this board is not responding I am considering taking legal advice and speaking to a solicitor. I would not want to go down this route but what choice do I have?

Here are a couple of examples of the harrassment I have experienced. My user name on this site is "Downloaded Penguin". Although I could obviously easily change my user name, I am well known in person by this user name so this abuse really is personal.

Example 1: http://novogate.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=9665&threadid=156134&page=2 (2nd and 3rd posts down, referring to me as a paedophile)
Example 2: http://novogate.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=11185&threadid=140250 (a whole thread accusing me of being a paedophile)

I'm sure you'll agree that these sort of false accusations flying around are clearly unacceptable and dangerous.

I have no one else to turn to. Please help me. I believe this board should be immediately suspended while the offending material is completely removed from the site.

Can you please let me know what I can do about this situation without resorting to legal action?

Thank you for your help

Now that the board owners have been notified they will take one look at the site and, hopefully, close it down. The end.

...and I win, for once. The good guy wins? Hallelujah!

Update 16th May:
Having emailed the board owners for a second time, they haven't even had the decency to send any sort of reply to the first email. Meanwhile the board is still running and spewing out hate with one "Happy Seagull" one of the main protagonists, posting crap and lies about me on a daily basis. It is, of course, a complete waste of time contacting the impotent administrator of North Stand Polls. So I decided to research this "Happy Seagull" guy and I found out some interesting stuff about him. He runs his own message board...so I posted the stuff he is posting about ME on HIS little message board.

Turns out he wasn't very amused and is now trying to find out my HOME address. Presumably to send me flowers or serenade me.

The battle continues.

Update 18th May:
With no response yet from Novogate and with more disgusting stuff being posted about me, I have now gone to the last resort...emailing the owner of Novogate direct. I was hoping to avoid this move but after 5 days enough is enough. So my email reads thus:

Dear Mr Alm,
I am writing to you as a last ditch effort for help. I am currently having a problem with a message board that Novogate.com is hosting. I wrote 5 days ago to forums@novogate.com for some assistance to a serious problem I am having but as of yet there has been no reply. I am not sure how long I should wait but I need action to be taken as soon as possible.

I hope you don't mind, but I found your email address after carrying out a who-is search on Novogate.com. I am at a loss at how to proceed so I am turning to you for help as you are the administrative contact for Novogate.

I now reproduce my original email that I sent on 13/5:

Dear Sir, I am writing to you in the hope you can help me. I would like to bring to your attention a serious breach of your terms and conditions on one of your hosted message boards, of which I am a member. The board in question is at: http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=1872

I refer to the following clauses in your terms and conditions, which this board has infringed:
any material that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, or otherwise objectionable
hate propaganda or hate mongering, or fraudulent material or activity.
I have been personally attacked on this board over several months which I have tolerated but after the latest attack on Saturday I have now lost patience. I have contacted the board administrator to request the offending material be removed as it is causing me emotional distress, humiliation and embarrassment as well as being very upsetting. The material in question refers to me as being paedophile and that I physically harrass women. These are vile lies and is completely unacceptable.

All I have asked for is for this material to be removed but as the administrator of this board is not responding I am considering taking legal advice and speaking to a solicitor. I would not want to go down this route but what choice do I have?

Here are a couple of examples of the harrassment I have experienced. My user name on this site is "Downloaded Penguin". Although I could obviously easily change my user name, I am well known in person by this user name so this abuse really is personal.

Example 1: http://novogate.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=9665&threadid=156134&page=2 (2nd and 3rd posts down, referring to me as a paedophile)
Example 2: http://novogate.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=11185&threadid=140250 (a whole thread accusing me of being a paedophile)

I'm sure you'll agree that these sort of false accusations flying around are clearly unacceptable and dangerous.

I have no one else to turn to. Please help me. I believe this board should be immediately suspended while the offending material is completely removed from the site.

Can you please let me know what I can do about this situation without resorting to legal action?

Thank you for your help

The abuse has now intensified. One of the posters has requested my home address (I can only imagine what he will do with this information) and I am now intimidated. This user has: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/Murpheus/pengoon.jpg as his avatar. This is complete slander but the administrator of the site is completely ignoring all requests to remove all damaging material. Why should I be subjected to these attacks? I also draw your attention to this thread: http://novogate.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=9665&threadid=156870 as the second message up from the bottom is refererring to me a "kiddie fiddler".

This has gone far enough and the administrator is ignoring my requests to delete all these lies and untruths. I am seeking advice as to who I need to speak to. I am every disappointed at the lack of help so far from Novogate. This is all very distasteful and without immediate action these people will continue to bully and harrass me.

I sincerely hope you can help me, or, if not, maybe you can point me in the direction of someone who can help.

Regards,
Simon Sissling

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'd give the internet a break if i was him

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Bluejuice said:
I did give him until Sunday morning and at 6am, in absolute frustration, I emailed the owners of the website that hosts North Stand Polls in an attempt to shut down the board completely:

Regards,
Simon Sissling

What a pitiful and spiteful thing to do, I think you should hang your head in shame ..

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Bluejuice said:
I sincerely hope you can help me, or, if not, maybe you can point me in the direction of someone who can help.

Regards,
Simon Sissling

Can I suggest an extremely well-qualified psychiatrist.

You clearly have a number of deep-rooted personality issues that would take possibly years of intensive therapy to unravel.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
54430.jpg

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It's incredible how some special people can get so worked up about an internet messageboard that they threaten legal action. Surely he shouldn't really give a toss about what people who obviously don't like him (and therefore I'm presuming that he doesn't like them either) think and say about him about him?

Although, on the other hand, we are talking about a man in his thirties whose MSN screen name was once 'ALMOST PULLED' (and is probably still something about 'beating' some 'evil bullies'), so perhaps we shouldn't be too surprised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here