Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f*** Off U Mess

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
and you can prove this can you? I mean, you were prepared to attempt legal action over things posted on a messageboard. Would you be prepared to defend yourself?
Psst, I don't actually think he's seen a **** for real... :jester:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Trigger said:

apart from the mirror, obviously

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Trigger said:

He would've done if he wasn't so quick out of the blocks.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Uncle Buck said:
So you can all threatening without doing it in person?

So what happens if somebody really annoys you? Does it kept in house or is there some higher organisation you can tell?

I believe if your a total **** you can report a message board and try to get it shut down, so I heard ..

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
No-one's said that the facebook pics were imported from his own site "peopleihate.com" where he also once had a picture of other members of this board once......

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
So you can all threatening without doing it in person?

So what happens if somebody really annoys you? Does it kept in house or is there some higher organisation you can tell?

Yes of course thats the fun of it. Personally if someone wants to have a go at me they are welcome. In the real world that happens mate.

If someone REALLY annoys you then ONLINE you can rant and rave to no one in particular how much they have upset you or add them to your list of people you hate etc etc .

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Yes of course thats the fun of it. Personally if someone wants to have a go at me they are welcome. In the real world that happens mate.

If someone REALLY annoys you then ONLINE you can rant and rave to no one in particular how much they have upset you or add them to your list of people you hate etc etc .

Wow, this sounds fun....

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

But isn't that just bitching to your friends in real life?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
But isn't that just bitching to your friends in real life?

Yes but what do you do if you dont have any real friends (in flesh and blood) that you interact with....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here