Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F*ck (Albion press conference at Noon)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
why does'nt someone get the number of the Club Offices - pretend to be a journalist enquiring about rumours of a Press Conference and try to find out what its all about!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You're right Seagullible.

Best we can hope for now is to get to rd 3 of the cup and draw Reddung. The shit that Coppell would get.......

But on to Saturday....SEAGULLS

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
GUNTER said:
Perhaps to announce the signing of super LLOYD OWUSU

I hope you're right.

As I said-I don't know what the PC is being called for, merely that there is one planned.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
BBC says Graham set to take Royals job

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I am really disapointed with Coppell, he's a great bloke but I still cant help feeling let down that the first half decent job comes along and he fecks off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is this Press Conference official yet?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Brixtaan said:
BBC says Graham set to take Royals job

Let's hope you're right....

Didn't think he was a serious contender for the job though?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
and you know the other thing...go to the official site and the first bit of news under the new yellow shirt "Coppell Praises Fans", could be buttering us up for tomorrow :glare:

bugger just re-read the original post, 12noon today....and I've told everyone its tomorrow...DOH!

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That BBC headline is misleading: the story is based on an interview with Theo Foley in which he says that Graham would be a good choice.

If SC does go, I think that Brighton should take a chance on Tony Adams. Someone will sooner or later, why not us?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Where's Robert Lester Zamora when you want him?

Usually the first to drop hints

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Icy Gull said:
Is this Press Conference official yet?

Don't know-we're waiting for the press conference to announce the press conference.:D

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Well, SMS from the club apparently says that we're announcing nothing today. So your press conference could well be to say that Coppell is staying.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I expect Coppell will blame lack of support from the fans over the goalkeeper debate for his reason for leaving...

Platypuss

Oct 2, 2003
Isn't the concept of a secret press conference a tad silly?

If there was really to be a press conference at 12 noon, it should have been announced officially by now!

Maybe it's the actual announcement of a press conference that will arrive at 12?

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Gwylan said:
That BBC headline is misleading: the story is based on an interview with Theo Foley in which he says that Graham would be a good choice.

If SC does go, I think that Brighton should take a chance on Tony Adams. Someone will sooner or later, why not us?

Adams was in the frame first time round when Taylor left. I think Coterill would be a better choice. He'd keep the team spirit going.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
BrightonBird said:
Hey, it's not happened....yet. Let's wait until noon.
Yeah I know, but I also know that we aint signing Owusu, so I am mightly defuckingpressed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here