Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Explain Your Avatar

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Mine is said failed South American Terrorist.

As long as you dont go with the 60's retro fasion when you go to uni you may get laid.
The female Students are all Tories there these days so get a pin striped suit, dont do anything crass like joining the Cheerleaders. The female Cheerleaders will just laugh at you before being pulled by members of the football and Rugby Socs leaving you and your fellow male cheerleaders to romance your right hand(See enigma for Details).

Just some kindly advice.:)

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
The Guiness Premiership Rugby club of which I am a season ticket holder!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
When I was a kid, West Pier was the best pier to visit. More rides & more stalls. It was great.
In fact the whole of the seafront that end was great.
The negligence of a succession of councils is criminal; they should look at the remnants & feel shame, but I doubt it.

Gay Pride is huge though.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
This is the logo of the 2006 World Champion St Louis Cardinals

and I have spotted other Cardinals fans at Withdean.... Glory hunters!!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
When I came back to NSC I had to think of a new name and settled on the oft forgotten manager Freddie Goodwin.

Somebody was kind enough to post a picture and hence, there he is, although it's a much younger Freddie than the one I remember.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
What else could I choose...

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
The flag which accompanies me to each and every Shimizu S-Pulse game, as seen (in all it's You Tube grainy glory) here:

587282884_216.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not the best picture, but it's the highly-shaggable Brighton babe Holly Willoughby.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just me trying to be funny with Darth Vader's broken light sabre, it tickled me when i saw it, sort of Star Wars meets Monty Python !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here