Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Explain Your Avatar

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
A scene from Bubba Hotep a cracking, odd movie about a guy who thinks he's Elvis that lives in an old people's home with a guy who thinks he's JFK (he's black) and the residents start dying due to an Egyptian Pharoah mummy that's come back to life.

Obviously.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Kendall!!!!!!

Im a teacher, like Mr Bronson, although im a lot more approachable

Go on, someone approach me

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I like cars, particularly MK1 Cortinas, I have 4, and race one . . . .and it goes on
If you recognise my avatar you'll understand, if you don't you could learn something, least of all it was the first mass produced economic, yet truly family sized, performance saloon car, available on a budget too, twas one of, if not the first commercially available fleet cars. It was tuned by cosworth, the companies first commercial contract, and they still better ferrari for F1 success. It was the starting point of a decade of unrivalled Motor sporting success, designed, engineered, built and driven in England by Englishmen, to roaring success, even to this day.

we are a great country . . .just don't mention football.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I took it off the shortlived Albion Archives forum. It looked cheerful and colourful.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The car I intend to buy as soon as they qualify for classic rate VRT (50 euros) and not current VRT (SEVENTY PERCENT of the value due to its engine size, as calculated by Revenue and hence inflated); or if I win the lotto in the interim (only 5 years away now).

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
<--- One of the best albums of all-time.

Who's Next - The Who (1971)

1. Bab O'Riley
2. Bargain
3. Love Ain't For Keeping
4. My Wife
5. The Song Is Over
6. Getting In Tune
7. Going Mobile
8. Behind Bue Eyes
9. Won't Get Fooled Again

Who's Next is an album by The Who. It was released on July 31, 1971 in the United States and August 25, 1971 in the United Kingdom. A deluxe edition was released on March 25, 2003.

The album cover shows a photograph, taken at Easington Colliery, of the band apparently having just urinated on a large concrete piling protruding from a slag heap. According to photographer Ethan A. Russell, most of the members were unable to urinate, so rainwater was tipped from an empty film cannister to achieve the desired effect. The photo is often seen to be a reference to the monolith discovered on the moon in the film 2001: A Space Odyssey, which had been released only about three years earlier. In 2003, the United States cable television channel VH1 named Who's Next's front cover the 2nd greatest album cover of all time.

An earlier cover design had featured photos of grotesquely obese nude females and has been published elsewhere, but never actually appeared on the album. An alternate cover featured drummer Keith Moon dressed in black lingerie, holding a rope whip, and wearing a brown wig.

For me, it's the best album by my favourite band.

Love the album and band too. I thought the Monolith was meant to be a Marshall speaker, that Marshall wouldn't allow them to piss up against (actual or in 'mock-up').

Mine's a spinning skull- vaguely Voodoo/medicine manny- I work with drugs.
A mate of mine, seagullsgonnagetya, was showing me how to do an avatar a few years back, and we stumbled upon this image, I liked it and kept it, and I enjoy the randomness of its creation.

nb. I have just noticed under my user name it says 'registered user', I'd like to point out this has nothing to do with my stated work. phew!

Last edited:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
The King of Cool... (the title of this autobiography)..well he thinks he is..the lead singer of my fav band..lay down thy raincoat and groove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here