Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Explain Your Avatar

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
When i first joined Watford O and dwayne were at their unintentionally hilarious best. So i named myslef after one and had the other as my avatar

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No need to explain it, it's twenty two years old and still THE greatest album of all time (and I should know, I've listened to a few). Thirteen tracks, every one guaranteed to blow you away.

'Rum, Sodomy & The Lash' we are certainly not worthy

:bowdown:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
<------ A reconstruction of the Taxi after Statto ripped the door off it

(sorry for bringing it up again mate :lolol: )

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Read what it says under the picture....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Something that the England 'footballers' will never do again in my lifetime.

Win something.

Prof P

Sep 22, 2004
I am an unshaven drunk. And I like smoking fags.

Whatthefuckyougonnadoaboutit?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Started off when someone (forget who) was sticking faces on BHA shirts. My face is of Marc Bolan (T-Rex) who i'm named after, he died shortly after I was born...but he will never be forgotten.....abit like me :D

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
<--- One of the best albums of all-time.

Who's Next - The Who (1971)

1. Bab O'Riley
2. Bargain
3. Love Ain't For Keeping
4. My Wife
5. The Song Is Over
6. Getting In Tune
7. Going Mobile
8. Behind Bue Eyes
9. Won't Get Fooled Again

Who's Next is an album by The Who. It was released on July 31, 1971 in the United States and August 25, 1971 in the United Kingdom. A deluxe edition was released on March 25, 2003.

The album cover shows a photograph, taken at Easington Colliery, of the band apparently having just urinated on a large concrete piling protruding from a slag heap. According to photographer Ethan A. Russell, most of the members were unable to urinate, so rainwater was tipped from an empty film cannister to achieve the desired effect. The photo is often seen to be a reference to the monolith discovered on the moon in the film 2001: A Space Odyssey, which had been released only about three years earlier. In 2003, the United States cable television channel VH1 named Who's Next's front cover the 2nd greatest album cover of all time.

An earlier cover design had featured photos of grotesquely obese nude females and has been published elsewhere, but never actually appeared on the album. An alternate cover featured drummer Keith Moon dressed in black lingerie, holding a rope whip, and wearing a brown wig.

For me, it's the best album by my favourite band.

Without doubt my favourite as well :bowdown: and one of the best bands ever

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
...guess i better explain myself, too.

for those of you who don't recognise, it's the front cover of radiohead's 1995 release 'the bends', which is - like everything else they've released - a work of pure genius.

with an albion finish.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My favourite player in the shirt of my favourite club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here