Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
1 minute to half time. Get a corner. Play it short. Out for throw in. Sums up a very poor half from us.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
It's more the fact we don't even look like we're trying.

Not going to argue with that but it's typical NSC, when we are winning we are the best, when we are losing we are toilet. But yes from what I've heard on radio so far we have been not brilliant. Lets hope Potter can shake us up at half time.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not a good half. Not the worst either considering Everton tbh are playing quite well. We REALLY miss Mooy though. Expecting Alzate in half time, no clue who will be subbed.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
In injury time and we have a corner with some very dangerous headerers of the ball. So lets play it short and waste it. We look nothing like a Premier league team. Midfield needs an overhaul in the summer if we stay up.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Trossard not done anything.....Bernardo probably our best player.

He looks like a shadow of what we saw earlier in the season. Now he looks too lightweight for the U18s.
Let's see Solly on. At least he knows how to battle.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very poor first half.

About the only positive I can take is that we're only one goal behind and therefore still in the match if we can improve for the second half.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
No, it wouldn't, if it was a free-kick outside the area then yes it would.

I thought you could not be sent off if a penalty is awarded? This law came into effect this season.

You can't be sent off anymore as last defender in the box if you're trying to play the ball. But you can if you're just trying to take the player out. Dunk would have seen red if that was a pen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here