Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Just the better side really and at home. No complaints with the score line. Hope brighton play better in the 2nd half.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I can see why they played it short. If it's cleared, we have Dale Stephens against Theo Walcott. There's a pretty good chance he's a tad faster than our player

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Tough half.

Never got going. Posed no attacking threat and struggled with Walcott and Bernard. Nicely taken goal. It'll be interesting to see what changes Potter makes as currently we're not in the game.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Quite often recently we have looked rubbish. The good thing about Potter is that he changes things. Hopefully he changes this, or we could be in for a tough month.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

In injury time and we have a corner with some very dangerous headerers of the ball. So lets play it short and waste it. We look nothing like a Premier league team. Midfield needs an overhaul in the summer if we stay up.

The recruiting team needs an overhaul first looking at some of the average crap we’ve wanked our money on since coming up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Propper would be my choice. If I see him casually jogging back when Everton are in the final third I will throw my slippers at the TV

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Dunk would be mine, terrible decision making, holding on to the ball for too long, looks to be frightened to put a challenge in after the penalty appeal.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Propper would be my choice. If I see him casually jogging back when Everton are in the final third I will throw my slippers at the TV

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Agree happens too often

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
343 is an attacking formation, it simply won't work if the players are passive pussies. Come on Brighton at least bloody try.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here