Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Only positives so far is that we're only 1 down, and Burnley/Norwich are losing... Come on Potter, turn this around for us!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Don't start throwing the stream links back at me! My inbox would not handle it! :dunce:

Great stream. sh1t performance!

If anyone else wishes to witness this dire performance let me know prior to 2nd half kick off please.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just back in from work. Sounds like the 2018/19 edition of Brighton so far. Warren Aspinall seems to be saying "weak" a lot. Time to try and find a stream for the second half and see for myself.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Alzate should have started. If you're gonna start Stephens he has to negate Bernard but he's been nowhere near him.

AJ doesn't have the attributes for this type of away game. Trossard too to a lesser extent.

We have no pace in our team.

Why are we playing short corners when they always concede from Set pieces and we have 3 centre backs on.

Duffy needs to stop throwing himself on the floor.

We're so powederpuff up front.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
The recruiting team needs an overhaul first looking at some of the average crap we’ve wanked our money on since coming up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree. Makes you sick that saints can turn things around when struggling but we can only hope of such a revival. Let’s face it this squad is where it is for a reason. The reality is we are a team that’s always gonna be battling relegation from this league unless the recruitment department steps up big time. Not to strengthen this month is madness. Can’t believe we are not looking for a striker typifyed by the fact we’ve not even had a shot first half. Potters tactically be done by Carlo so far. He’s got to change it h/t.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Totally agree. Makes you sick that saints can turn things around when struggling but we can only hope of such a revival. Let’s face it this squad is where it is for a reason. The reality is we are a team that’s always gonna be battling relegation from this league unless the recruitment department steps up big time. Not to strengthen this month is madness. Can’t believe we are not looking for a striker typifyed by the fact we’ve not even had a shot first half. Potters tactically be done by Carlo so far. He’s got to change it h/t.

14th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here