• Both

Votes: 23 11.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 114 58.5%

• Total voters

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
What bothers me is the igonorance of cocaine on both sides of the debate here. Cocaine is addictive and harms your health. Snorting a line of coke doesn't turn you into a crazed addict.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's a drug therefore it is addictive but not as addictive as most including nicotine and coffee.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Voroshilov said:
No, it is definitely addictive. Read the scientific research.

Yes, but how do you quantify addictiveness? I have taken cocaine on more than one occasion, but do not feel the urge to go out of my way to buy or use the stuff. Therefore I am not addicted. Some people with more addictive personalities might go out of their way to get hold of coke, therefore being addicted. You can't measure addictiveness.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
You c*nts I am trying to give the shit up, but now I have read this thread, I've made a call, and the devils dandruff is on its way, now where is that Friday Ad for the visiting brass:lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I did coke a few times and quicly realised it wasn't for me. Don't like the next day and I have enough of a job sorting my life out without that interfering.

Brasses? Never even bothered considering it-seems like a quick way to self loathing to me!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have never visited a prostitute (other than chatting to some on their doorsteps in Amsterdam.

I hate Pepsi!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here