• Both

Votes: 23 11.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 114 58.5%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Never done chang and never visited a prossie.

Used to smoke a fair bit of dope when at 6th form and basically whited massively one night, causing massive paranoia. Decided then drugs weren't for me.

Never been to a prossie and never would. Oddly got propositioned by a fit prossie in Bolton once who said she would happily do me for a tenner. As i don't want my dick to falll off I declined.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Neither this end and probally wont ever.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
so 75 out of 125 reckon neither?

Either we're a bunch of SAD cases here or there are a lot of people telling fibs.

I've never had a job where the staff Christmas party didn't involve plenty of the white stuff coming out, and it is rare to find anyone not keen on a go.

Certainly well over half of my department at work I've caught on the stuff and the number of people that ask me where to get it seems to go up every week.

I know Brighton drug use is amongst one of the highest in the country, and certainly my eyes were opened an awful lot on my return to the place I call home, however, I've still seen plenty of it going on in other places I've lived namely Winchester and even East Grinstead.

In fact I know more Coke dealers than I do for any other street drug.

Cocaine use in this country is as high as its ever been, and if you can't beat 'em join 'em.

With regards to enjoying a brass, I did once give it a go after a few too many beers and nothing to go home to and was surprised by just how good it was. My subsequent attempts to repeat the experience have largely been disappointing however so I'll most likely either knock it on the head or give it a go next time with a higher class of hooker. Perhaps in Amsterdam or Prague.

I don't consider either shameful. It's not a good idea to make a regular habit of them, but provided you know your limits it's just like having a few pints or seeing a counsellor or psychiatrist

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Never done either, nor smoked, and not particularly keen on alcohol. Like chocolate though. The thing that worries me about drugs is you never know what you are really taking, you don't know what might be mixed in with it (I guess thats almost an argument for legalising drugs, and I wouldn't want that either)

I've seen people as young as 13/14 addicted to drugs, and having to steal from family and friends to get enough money to buy them...I think thats sad and scary!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les Biehn said:
Never done chang and never visited a prossie.

Used to smoke a fair bit of dope when at 6th form and basically whited massively one night, causing massive paranoia. Decided then drugs weren't for me.

Never been to a prossie and never would. Oddly got propositioned by a fit prossie in Bolton once who said she would happily do me for a tenner. As i don't want my dick to falll off I declined.

I thnk you will find most prostitues are much safer than having a one night stand Les, they have to be very careful about their sexual health as its how they make their money so that is incorrect

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I see just one person has visited a prostitute in the last 3 years as it was on 7 pre-bounce....

Own up...

:jester:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
I thnk you will find most prostitues are much safer than having a one night stand Les, they have to be very careful about their sexual health as its how they make their money so that is incorrect

Not ones who come falling out of cars smacked off their tits in Bolton back streets.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Uncle Spielberg said:

I think call girls and girls who work in brothels are required to be clean and tested-street hookers who are usually addicts and are willing to go with blokes with no protection to get cash are usually bubbling over with puss and filth.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
200608-life-on-mars.jpg

"f*** SAKE it happened again"

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Nibble said:
I think call girls and girls who work in brothels are required to be clean and tested-street hookers who are usually addicts and are willing to go with blokes with no protection to get cash are usually bubbling over with puss and filth.
Prostitution is illegal in this counrty so there are no laws about being clean. You are right though, it's the street brass who are mainly crackheads and junkies that you need to worry about

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Done the coke but not done the prostitute bit. Why pay when you can get it for free. I must admit I was tempted in Russia but for 200 euros a time I settled for the Mrs :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Voroshilov said:
What bothers me is the igonorance of cocaine on both sides of the debate here. Cocaine is addictive and harms your health. Snorting a line of coke doesn't turn you into a crazed addict.

Eh? Where's the ignorance?

Who doesn't know that cocaine is POTENTIALLY addictive and harms your health and who thinks that it turns you into a crazed addict?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Buzzer said:
Eh? Where's the ignorance?

Who doesn't know that cocaine is POTENTIALLY addictive and harms your health and who thinks that it turns you into a crazed addict?

I've always found that the correct approach is never to buy it, but never to refuse it at parties either. That would be RUDE :lol:

Dandyman

In London village.
fatboy said:
I have never taken coke although I have seen plenty of my friends openly snort it in pubs.

Including in the only pub in London....:ohmy:

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Spielberg said:

So those crack addicted, thin as a rake, old before their time, CRONES round Euston and Kings Cross are safe as houses then, Gareth ?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Bakesy and SJLM have both informed me that they will be doing both together when we go to Amshterdam :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here