Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
What are you on about?
Southgate’s still a twerp.
and why would anyone be bitter?
Southgate won us that game

Look at his record

People just hate
Firstly, I have the humble pie in the cupboard ready to go for Sunday!

Secondly, Southgate made the subs that anyone with a rudimentary understanding of football would have made but they would have made them 10 minutes earlier. Not rocket science!

Thirdly, he needs to go against type in the final and not pick players that he feels comfortable with but those that will cause the spanish problems. Kane isn’t going to do that!

Fourthly, Netherlands were the worse team we’ve played so far which says much about the standard of European National football.

Finally, we have got where we are more by luck than judgement, but when you only have one more game, it doesn’t matter as long as you win.

Literally every single paragraph you’ve written is horse shit

Reactions: SAC

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Apologies if this has already been posted!

348eb0fb-12c6-4c88-b88e-2abc841164c4.jpeg

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Southgate won us that game

Look at his record

People just hate

Literally every single paragraph you’ve written is horse shit
Thanks for that. So who were worse than Netherlands? Commentators were crying out for changes at least ten minutes before they happened and the general consensus is that Kane isn’t up to it this tournament. So yeah horse shit.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thanks for that. So who were worse than Netherlands? Commentators were crying out for changes at least ten minutes before they happened and the general consensus is that Kane isn’t up to it this tournament. So yeah horse shit.
All the teams we played were worse

Commentators are the main reason sheep people are so negative

Luckily we have a football manager that knows best

As for Kane . Most people realise he’s part of the team and good to start but we have options when needed

No offence but try not to be blinded by media negativity. You will enjoy it more

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006

As for Kane . Most people realise he’s part of the team and good to start but we have options when needed

No offence but try not to be blinded by media negativity. You will enjoy it more
I think as Albion fans we can make our own decisions watching games without being accused of being media led sheep.

Kane was a passenger in the second half last night and was subbed too late. I was calling it before the commentators :shrug:

Just my opinion though.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Try not think everyone thinks like you. Kane has been a passenger and Netherlands were gash, as were most teams to be honest. On paper we’re are the best, in reality we are snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. We are better than that.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think as Albion fans we can make our own decisions watching games without being accused of being media led sheep.

Kane was a passenger in the second half last night and was subbed too late. I was calling it before the commentators :shrug:

Just my opinion though.

Kane played poorly, this includes CB’s throughout the tournament owning him when he tried to play target man. Called by many of us in real time throughout the games including last night.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Southgate has the football media in his pocket. Henry Winter, John Cross and mates go weak at the knees when talking about him.

He played a PR blinder from the very beginning. Unlike Capello and others, he gives full access to training, he doesn’t cut press conferences short. They love that.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Exactly this. We can all draw our own conclusions from what we've just watched.
First three games - bad.
Quarters/semi - good.
In reality all our games have been slightly differing shades of brown.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Don't agree with the clamor to drop Kane, he's scored 3 (joint top with a few) and has the right mentality for Southgate. He needs to be on the pitch incase of a pen and he's always been the type to play shite but still be in the right place to score. Maybe sub in at 75 but he has to start against Spain for me.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Don't agree with the clamor to drop Kane, he's scored 3 (joint top with a few) and has the right mentality for Southgate. He needs to be on the pitch incase of a pen and he's always been the type to play shite but still be in the right place to score. Maybe sub in at 75 but he has to start against Spain for me.
Better bloody not drop him. Ok, only £60 but a winning bet is a winning bet 😂

IMG_8456.jpeg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Just my opinion though.
Precisely. i checked back on a BBC report yesterday about the Slovenia match, which it referred to as drab, then referring to the Slovakia match as being abysmal. But I didn’t need to BBC to tell me that. I could see it with my own eyes!

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Southgate has the football media in his pocket. Henry Winter, John Cross and mates go weak at the knees when talking about him.

He played a PR blinder from the very beginning. Unlike Capello and others, he gives full access to training, he doesn’t cut press conferences short. They love that.
Is that same Henry Winter who said that England have “a Champions League squad but a Europa League manager”?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last edited:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Southgate hasn't got a shred of tactical nouse other than to rely on misguided loyalty and to hope his best players produce the goods

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here